Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Prodigal Jade Returns!

Oh dear, I'm sure many of you must be annoyed with me for disappearing for so long with no explanations.... I'm so sorry I haven't been posting at all on my blog for several months now!

S. grinned when I mentioned it to him and told me I should write that he locked me in a dungeon for the past two months lol. However, as much as I might enjoy that thought, that wasn't the case.I was simply overwhelmed with life being busy!

S. and I have both been working a lot of hours and with Fall, things just seemed to get crazy busy and so we haven't had time for many scenarios, let alone for me to write in my blog, but I've finally caught up on a lot of stuff and hopefully I will be updating my Blog more often! :)

To reassure you, I've had my fair share of restraints, stripes, blindfolds and gags etc over the past few months, but usually in short spurts because we are so tired at the end of our long days we tend to head to bed early.

But S. has promised me a nice scenario in the near future!... I can't wait!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back. Hope you can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! I'm glad to be back as well. I'll try harder to be more consistent! :)

    ReplyDelete