Sunday, December 11, 2011

 Blogging with the Ben Wa balls inside me... this definitely complicates matters! Not to mention that, if you read my previous post, you know that I've already cum FIVE times today and I'm super swollen and really don't want anything near that part of my body for another month!!!
I have an anonymous poster to thank for this new scenario: He or she posted the suggestion for S to "encourage" me to blog by placing the balls inside me until my posts are completed, and S apparently thought it was a wonderful idea, because here I am! Grrr. See what happens when you take the time to comment on my blog, even anonymously?

If I thought I could get away with it, I'd write a super short post, just to get these things OUT of me. But, knowing S, if I defied him like that, I'd probably just wind up strapped to the bed again and he'd make me cum another five times! So I think I'll be a good girl and do what he says.

Have I mentioned that I'm swollen? I swear I can feel every single ridge on the smartballs (the type of Ben Wa balls I own). Anyway, I'm not even writing about what I was supposed to. Having these things inside me is so distracting, I'm sure I'm not making a ton of sense.

Okay so what I was supposed to be describing was our routine cleaning of the house yesterday: S decided that I should have a vibrator inside me.
He had me put something between this one and a rabbit inside me and turned it on high. He then told me to put on my panties so it would stay in. And then, it was time to clean the house. Now I've cleaned the house before with my wrists shackled together, my ankles connected, and other impediments, but trying to perform a task that requires a LOT of movement, with a vibrator on high inside me was the worst yet!!!

I basically didn't want to move at all, because every time I twisted my hips with the push or pull of the vaccuum, the swing of the shark mop, or most importantly, tried to bend and pick up ANYTHING, the stimulation was almost too much to bear. So I moved much more slowly than usual and had to beg S to do any lifting that was involved because bending over was just insane!!! Of course, I not only had to deal with the sensation of my clit being on fire and the deep throbbing within, but also try to ignore S's frequent taunts: "Why are you moving so slowly?", "You keep moaning. I don't know what your problem is!", "Keep moving!" etc. He also would come over every so often and push the vibrator even deeper inside me.

Our house isn't very big, but let's just say that by the time I got to the second room, I was whining nonstop, and before we finished, I was pretty much begging every two minutes to be allowed to remove the vibrator! "Nope!" was the response I got every single time, to my great chagrin. When S makes up his mind, no amount of whining or begging seems to change it. Grrr.

Anyway, as you can imagine, I was very swollen and HORNY by the time I finally was allowed to take out the vibrator. Although I had cum several times, they were small climaxes and I had built up again each time from the continued stimulation. So, by the time I finally was done, I was in a frenzy to just have one big orgasm and finally get some release! Thank God, S allowed me to use my wand and I came hard an about 30 seconds flat. I can't even describe the relief!!!!

So, that's the latest on my cleaning adventures. Who knows what might await me next week!!!? Hopefully this post will please S because after all of that stimulation yesterday, plus being forced to orgasm FIVE times today, and then also have S's cock shoved deep inside me while I was at my most swollen, all I can think of now is getting the smartballs OUT!!!


4 comments:

  1. Time to un-lurk. Happy to have offered a helpful suggestion re the ben wa balls, although I fear it doesn't incentivize you to write more, only to write more quickly. Alas, S will think of something, I'm sure. Glad to have you back, even if (or especially if) so swollen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PuppetMaster,

    Yes, I'd say you're accurate on the fact that having Ben Wa balls inside me warrants speed over content. Thanks for the suggestion and the comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe S should make you write a 5000 word essay about why heis the best master ever while you have ben wa balls inside of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that you can create short urls with LinkShrink and receive dollars for every visitor to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete