Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Of Collars & Leashes



It had been quite some time since S had decided to use a collar and leash on me. I sort of have a fear of collars because anything that could cut off my breathing is scary to me. But S has always been very understanding and makes quite sure that the collar isn't too tight and that I'm feeling okay, so I've been able to tolerate it.

So, the other night, I had admitted to S that I missed him face fucking me. It was a complete surprise to me when he first tried it to find out that I actually really enjoyed it! I had always thought I would hate anything like that but there is something about it that just completely arouses me.

I guess S decided to combine breaking out the collar and leash again with that idea because the very same day after he made me cum FIVE times, I wound up on the bed, blindfolded again. I heard the usual sounds of metal against metal as he sorted through the toy box, and wondered what he would come up with this time. To my surprise, I felt his hands and the coolness of a leather collar being placed around my throat. After my experience earlier that day, I was already pretty worn out and all thoughts of resistance had been eliminated. So I submissively bowed my head, so he could fasten the buckle around my neck. (I'm often quite feisty, in fact earlier that week, I had earned myself some very rough treatment which I'm still suffering from. But that's another story).

S fastened the buckle and then slipped his fingers underneath the collar, judging the tightness. He asked me several times, if it felt okay, and I moved my head left and right and nodded that it wasn't too tight. Once S had determined that the collar wasn't hurting me in any way, he became all business, and clipped the leash onto it. Immediately, I felt a sharp tug: "Down!" he commanded.

I followed the direction of the tug, and felt my way down off the bed. Hesitantly, I moved forward, obeying more tugging. I knew I wasn't going to run into anything, but I still felt very vulnerable. S led me to the foot of the bed and then commanded me to kneel. I complied, and then he told me to open my mouth. I opened it hesitantly, just a little, but S soon made me open up all the way as he shoved his cock into my mouth.

He proceeded to face fuck me, alternately using his hands around my pony tail to pull me forward and back, and tugging on the leash, to force me closer to him. At first, I was disoriented by the blindfold, the collar, the feel of the cold bare floor against my knees, and my head being pulled back and forth. I tried to breathe in between thrusts.

Then I started to get into it, and reached up, feeling S's legs until I had my hands around his hips so I could better judge distance and depth. I started to use my tongue and sucked on his head when he wasn't pulling me back and forth with the leash or by the hair. I heard him start to moan. Then, just when I thought he would surely cum, S commanded me down on my hands and knees, and I felt him move behind me. Within seconds, my already swollen areas were being penetrated and I focused on trying to brace myself against the floor as he pounded from behind. The sensation was crazy, as swollen as I was, and the collar and leash had already sent me into subspace even before S had put his cock in my mouth. I came very quickly and then panted and moaned until he was done.

One heck of an end to an already wild day! :)

9 comments:

  1. I love your Jade. Glad to see you back writing your awesome adventures again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to hear what this slave is giving her Master for Christmas (or Chanukah, or Kwanza, or whatever...). Might S be decorating Jade in addition to a tree?? Red and white stripes come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi minusman, Thanks! I'm glad to be back too! I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and the nice comments you always post! :)

    PuppetMaster, We had a very vanilla and traditional Christmas with friends lol. Although S. does continue to talk about getting a flogger soon... I have a feeling it will come when I least expect it. Considering how much the flicker whip and belt hurt, I'm dreading the flogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing your posts....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two whole months without an update .... ::sadface:: -- If I were S, I'd....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could order you back to writing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 22 months since you posted last...what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's dead or they aren't together. Less than 2 years it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to met you :-)
    Max

    ReplyDelete