Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A New Game

If you've spent any time reading my blog, you already know that S. is creative. Very, very creative. Especially, when it comes to finding ways to make me insane with pleasure and pain.

The other day, he decided to play a new game with me. He told me I wasn't allowed to come into the living room for a while, so I went to the bedroom and stayed there, while he sat on the couch busily writing something. After a while, he came into the bedroom and presented me with four pieces of paper, each with a number from 1 to 4 on it. He told me to choose one.

I was familiar with this general idea from past games he has played with me and knew that when I selected a number, the other side of the paper would have something written on it that would then be enacted on me. And the worst part, the most humiliating and infuriating part is that, no matter how much I whined or complained about it, he would take great delight in reminding me that I "chose" the card and that everything that was happening to me as a consequence was my own fault. Grrr...

I stared at those numbers for quite a while: 1, 2, 3, 4... What evil plans were written on the back of each piece of paper? What would I have to endure? Was one less awful than the others? How should I pick? I finally, randomly selected number 2. S smirked at me: "Are you sure?" he asked? Which immediately made me want to change my selection. But I figured he would say that no matter what I chose, so I nodded my confirmation. Yes, I was sure.

S. grinned as he read the back of the paper, careful not to show it to me. Instead, he let me see the other papers, the ones I hadn't selected: 1 involved a blindfolded game, 3 involved being led around on a leash, 4 being shackled and crawling. I felt simultaneously glad that I hadn't selected any of these, and scared of what number 2 held in store for me. As if reading my mind, S. decided to share what was on 2 with me: He informed me that nothing would happen until tonight when the scenario that I had chosen would then be played out. So that would give me plenty of time to reflect upon and anticipate it.

Card number 2 had four steps on it: Step1: I was to be blindfolded and shackled on the bed. Step 2: I was to have the nipple clamps attached. (OH NO!!!!) Step 3: S was going to pull on the nipple clamps while alternating the use of a dildo and the wand on me. Step 4: This step read simply: "Subspace".

I groaned, and pointed out that I would probably be in subspace long before step 4. S grinned and reminded me that I had selected my own doom and that he had given me a chance to change my mind. I muttered something about how choosing things blindly wasn't fair. This just made him grin more.

And so the evening passed, until S. decided it was time to follow the instructions on card number 2. Since the directions weren't specific about how he was supposed to restrain me, he became creative: I was put on all fours on the bed and then the ankle cuffs were connected closely together. Then my arms were stretched forward and my wrist cuffs were attached to a point midway up the wrought iron bedframe. This allowed me to just barely rest my elbows on the bed to support myself but still put quite a bit of pressure on my wrists as well. As always, the sensation of being shackled while blindfolded is quite disorienting: I can only judge my position by feel and sound and the world seems to reel around me.

Once step 1 was complete, I started to squirm as much as the restraints would allow me, which was very little, because I knew full well what was coming with step 2: My absolute most hated and dreaded toy: The nipple clamps. :( :( :(   Now I don't know if you've ever experienced nipple clamps, but having one of the most sensitive and delicate areas of your body crushed in a metal vice is VERY painful. I tend to be very quiet, but the nipple clamps are guaranteed to make me cry out every single time.

As soon as I heard the metal clink of the clamps, I started to hyperventilate and shake in anticipation. "What's the matter?" S taunted me. "You know that sound, don't you!" He snickered. "You chose this scenario, remember?" I was too scared of the oncoming pain to argue but just groaned in anticipation and pulled fruitlessly against the cuffs. Seconds later, I felt S's hand against my right breast, teasing the nipple so it would be upright and at it's most sensitive just prior to attaching the clamp. My whole body froze in dread of the coming pain and my breath came in short gasps. A second later, and I cried out "Oh my GOD!" as pain exploded across my right breast. It was so sharp it literally took my breath away. I started panting hard and moaning in pain. A few tweaks of my right nipple and I cried out in pain again, both my breasts in agony.

I froze, trying not to move an inch, panting and crying in pain. Then I heard S's footsteps as he left the room. My head whirled. Where had he gone? The scenario didn't call for him to leave me shackled to the bed with nipple clamps causing me increasing agony every second!!! But the pain was too intense for me to speculate for long and I panted in misery, trying to get some handle on the agony before the next step.

When S came back a few minutes later without any explanation, I could hear him move behind me on the bed. By now, the pain in my nipples had reduced from feeling like burning ice picks being thrust through them to merely being burned by hot coals every few seconds. I was sweating all over from the effort of trying to deal with the pain. I felt him tease my nether lips apart and then insert a toy inside me and turn it on. The dull vibration deep inside made me jump, and the chain between the nipple clamps swung, bringing a fresh wave of agony.

"Five minutes with this toy, then five minutes of the wand on low, then five on high" S reminded me of the next step in the scenario. I knew from past experience that the toys would be great only until I came, and then the stimulation would become so intense on my highly sensitive parts that every subsequent orgasm would bring increasing pain and exhaustion. So I tensed myself and tried to ignore the thrumming deep inside. I had to delay cumming for as long as possible.

Of course, S. made this as difficult as possible: He alternated shifting the toy deep inside me, rotating it, pushing it against my clit, and pulling on the nipple clamps. The fresh waves of sensation of pleasure and pain made it nearly impossible for me to maintain a grip on my efforts not to cum. However, I somehow managed to barely hang on until the first five minutes were up.

Then I felt the first toy being removed and the wand penetrating me deeply with the main head right against my clit. And I knew that my battle for self control was lost. It simply isn't possible to resist that level of stimulation for long. The second the wand was turned on, I gasped and squirmed, trying to distance myself from the powerful thrumming both inside and outside. But S. grabbed me by my ponytail and yanked my head back, causing me to immediately lose all self control and cum explosively: With my head forced all the way up, my back arches, causing me to present my clit fully to the wand, and intensifying the sensation tenfold. I never had a chance.

From that moment on, the wand went from deep pleasure to torture: Even before I was done cumming, I was already trying desperately to get away from the wand's stimulation on my overly sensitive parts. When I use the wand on my own, I always turn it off right after I start cumming or else it gets much too intense to cope with. But of course, this time I had no choice. I squirmed and wriggled, and pulled against the restraints, but all to no avail. Shackled as I was, I couldn't move far, and S simply held onto the wand and followed my every movement, making escape from the stimulation impossible. From time to time, he would pull on the clamps as well.

At this point, the waves of pleasure and pain were simply too much to cope with and I gave myself up to subspace. I don't remember the rest all that clearly, except that when he turned the wand from low to high, the stimulation was so much that I tried to climb the bedframe to escape. But of course, with my wrists cuffed to it, it was impossible, and I wound up in a kneeling position with S pressing the wand upwards as hard as he could against my sensitive clit. "Oh, oh, oh, no, no no!" I gasped repeatedly as he laughed and followed my every attempt to move away.

Finally, it was over, and I collapsed onto the bed. I lost track of how many times I came. After about the fourth time, it was just pretty much continuous waves. The only moment that is really clear in my memory is when S removed the nipple clamps: A fresh wave of agony and then I subsided back into the depths of subspace.

As always, S. was gentle with me afterwards, cuddling me and speaking to me gently until I emerged from subspace.

It wasn't until the next morning that it occurred to me to ask S. where he went when he had left the room right after attaching the nipple clamps. His response? A nonchalant: "Oh, I had to pee..." made me want to bite him over and over and over again.

"You...had...to...PEE???!!!" I demanded?

"Yep!" he smirked at me.

"You left me there, shackled and helpless, in agony because you had to PEE????" I was outraged.

"Uhhuh!" S confirmed, clearly amused by my reaction.

"GAH!!!!" this was the only response I could come up with. I smacked him several times and he caught my wrist and just laughed at me.

"Now I know you're a true Dom," I muttered. "Only a real sadist would be able to inflict that much agony on me and then casually walk out of the room to go urinate... bastard!" This only made him laugh harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment