Friday, July 29, 2011

Be careful what you wish for...

So yeah, last night, I got cranky...
And I paid for it in spades.

See, what happened is this: S and I are going on a camping trip with friends for the next few days and will be staying in their camper so there will be no way for us to play. And the night before last, S was feeling ill so we didn't play either. (Have I mentioned I have a ridiculously high sex drive for a girl? Sigh). So anyway, last night when we went to bed, S was thinking about other things and after being really horny all day, I got super frustrated that he wasn't going to play with me.

Being a girl, and a girl near her period, I got emotional and took it personally of course: I decided it was clearly because he finds me unattractive and undesirable. I was very put out and got under the sheets and curled up on the far edge of the bed. S knew immediately that something was wrong, and he badgered me until I finally complained: "Well we didn't play last night and we can't play the next two nights, and you don't want to play with me tonight. It's because I'm ugly." This exasperated him, but I continued to whine. He said we could play now but I said no, it was too late now, it was time to sleep.

I thought the discussion was over and was starting to fall asleep, until a few minutes later when S suddenly startled me by bouncing out of bed. I turned around to see what was going on, and heard him pulling the toy box out from under the bed. I sleepily asked him what in the world he was doing, but received no answer. "Don't be silly," I told him with a yawn. "Come back to bed!" Again, no response. "Please come back to bed!" The silence was getting to me.

"Turn on the light!" His voice was sharp and startled me. "No, please, just come back to bed. It's late!" I responded.

"I said: Turn. On. The. Light!" his voice was like ice in the darkness.

I froze. It's extremely rare for S to speak to me in that tone. Hearing it in the dark when I was half asleep made my heart pound and adrenaline start to rush through me. Tentatively, I began to extend my hand toward the light. But apparently not fast enough.

"NOW!" he snapped, making me jump. My hand shot out and I turned on the lamp, blinking in the sudden brightness.

Before I could adjust to the change of illumination, S was on the bed beside me. "Sit up!" the ice in his voice made a shiver run down my spine and I realized that I must have really pissed him off. I sat up, immediately and looked at what he had placed on the bed: I saw a collar, the leash and the bit gag. Uh oh, I thought to myself, I'm in trouble now.

S picked up the collar and placed it around my throat, pushing my head down roughly so he could fasten it in the back. My heart was pounding hard and I couldn't find my voice. So I just sat there and let him do it. The bit gag was next. When he put it up to my face, I hesitated.

"Open!!!" again, the sharpness of his command scared me and I immediately dropped my jaw open to comply. He roughly inserted the rubber bit in my mouth and then pushed my head down again to fasten it behind my neck. He then completed the process by snapping the leash onto my collar and used it to yank my head upwards, until I was only inches from his face. I stared at him in wide eyed silence, trying not to drool around the bit gag. "Are you going to keep crying about our sex life now?" he demanded. I dropped my eyes and mutely shook my head no. My heart was still pounding a mile a minute. What did he intend to do with me? I didn't have long to ponder that question, because the next thing I knew, S had placed the blindfold over my eyes, now leaving me blind and gagged. I chewed fretfully on the rubber bit, already trembling a bit by the feeling of sudden vulnerability being unable to see always brings.

In a flash, S was out of bed and yanking on the leash, forcing me to follow him. I did so, awkardly, feeling my way. As soon as my feet touched the ground, he pointed to the floor: "Down!" he commanded. This brought an inarticulate groan from my lips: crawling with bare knees across a wooden floor is always painful, not to mention humiliating. S punctuated his command with a downward jerk of the leash so I complied quickly: lowering myself to all fours, and feeling like a dog.

"Come!" S pulled hard on the leash, and I was forced to obey, moving gingerly over the unforgiving wooden floor. My slowness didn't please him, and I almost immediately felt the whip on my bare ass. "Faster!" he commanded. I struggled to obey, feeling my way with my hands as I went to be sure I didn't bump into anything. With my heart pounding and the rush of adrenaline going through me, I was already disoriented.

S brought me to a point about halfway through the bedroom and then told me to stop. He left the room for a a minute and I heard him rummaging through the freezer. Oh God, I thought to myself. I knew what was coming. Sure enough, as soon as he returned, I heard S move behind me and then almost immediately that incredible freezing burning sensation as he pushed the ice cube directly into my clit. I uttered a muffled groan, and arched my back, trying to move away from the pain. But S only pushed it in harder until it was firmly lodged there.

"Now", he stood up again. "This is going to give you a taste of what awaits you on Sunday when we get home. I am going to lead you from room to room on all fours and if I expect you to keep that ice in there. If I hear it hit the floor, then depending on which room you are in when it does, you can expect a different consequence."

WHAT? Christ, was he serious? I actually had to try to move forward and keep this hateful piece of ice inside me, while it became increasingly slippery and smaller with each passing second? Arrrrrrrrgh!!! The sensation of the whip against my ass once again convinced me that S really was serious and I awkwardly moved forward, trying desperately to keep my legs as close together as I possibly could and hold the burning ice inside my clit.

I slowly and painfully crawled through the bedroom, the hallway and into the living room like this, cringing each time I thought I might lose the ice. "I'm listening for that ice!" S kept reminding me. By the time I reached the living room, my knees were killing me, and I was shaking from trying to keep the painful sliver of ice in place. S brought me to a halt and checked, by pressing his fingers inside me to verify the ice was still there. "Good," he commented, as he pressed it more firmly against my clit, bringing a fresh wave of pain. He rubbed the remaining sliver up and down my clit and then inserted his now freezing fingers inside me, making me shudder and gasp. I could feel drool starting to run down my chin from the bit gag.

After teasing me with his fingers for a while, S. inserted a vibrating toy and turned it on high, and then left the room with a sharp: "Stay!" Like I was going anywhere. I started to tremble in earnest and tried to concentrate on not swaying as I tried to resist the thrumming inside me. But to no avail: Within seconds I had a first orgasm. I groaned and chewed fretfully at the bit, as my now overly sensitive areas continued to be stimulated by the relentless vibrator.

I heard S come back into the room and he immediately began to buckle the ankle and wrist cuffs on me, pausing from time to time to push the vibrator in even deeper. I panted and shook, drooling in earnest now. I sat back on my haunches to ease the pain on my hands and shoulders a bit. S.  immediately fastened each wrist to the corresponding ankle so I was powerless to move in any direction. He then sat in front of me and removed the bit gag. "How are you doing, slave?" he taunted me. I just panted in response, unable to speak. S then pushed my head downward. I resisted a bit, feeling the pull of my wrist shackles against my ankle cuffs as I was forced forward. "Down" he commanded, and then "Open!"

I now realized what was happening and complied, almost immediately feeling his cock enter my mouth. In this position, I had no way whatsoever to control any movement: I was now balanced precariously on my knees, with my ankles in the air behind me, my wrists helplessly connected to them. S grabbed me by the hair and forced my mouth up and down over his cock with increasing speed. I had no way to resist or control any of the movement, and concentrated on trying not to gag as he repeatedly forced his cock all the way to the back of my throat. My knees were screaming in protest and my wrists and ankles were already aching. I inhaled gasping breaths through my nose whenever I could. The vibrator continued to thrum on high deep inside me and the back and forth movements made it rub me in places it hadn't before. As if I didn't already have enough to cope with, I came again.

Finally, S seemed satisfied and he removed his cock from my mouth and let me collapse with my head against the floor, my wrists and ankles still bound together and my ass held forcibly high in the air. I heard him move behind me as I tried to regain my breath and then he removed the vibrator that had been tormenting me this entire time. I sighed in relief as the thrumming finally stopped, but only had a few seconds relief before S. penetrated me from behind. I was already swollen and dripping back there from the extended time with the vibrator and the sensation of him pushing in and out of me was enough to make me gasp.

He began to pound against me, pushing so my ankles were lifted up off the floor with each thrust, grinding my already painful knees against the rug with each thrust. My face and shoulders were also repeatedly ground into the carpet with each new push from behind. The combination of pain and pleasure were so intense I couldn't help crying out with each thrust.

By the time S had finally cum, my knees, ankles, wrists, shoulders, neck and the right side of my face were all in agony. I was shaking like a leaf and sobbing quietly. I felt S release the metal connecting my wrists to my ankles and brought my numb hands forward, lifting my head painfully off the floor. Was it over? I wondered. Or was he still angry at me. I quickly got a response when S's taunting voice reached my ears: "I know you played with your wand earlier. I think we should play with it again now, don't you?" I groaned in horror. How was I possibly going to stand the wand? I can't control myself even under the best of circumstances when that powerful motor is inside me and against my clit.

S left the room and I moaned, knowing he planned to carry out the threat. Sure enough, within moments, S had returned and plugged in the wand and I felt him force my trembling legs apart and insert it. He immediately turned it on low. I gasped and bucked forward, almost immediately overwhelmed by the powerful sensation against my super sensitive areas. "What's the matter, slave?" he taunted. "Aren't you glad you played with your wand earlier today?" I vehemently shook my head no. (I had been very horny earlier and S had given me permission to play). "Are you going to play again when I'm not there to watch you?" I shook my head harder in denial, gasping and moaning as the relentless buzz continued.

"Move" S commanded. Move? With the wand inside me? My head spun. What did he mean? A slap on my ass urged me forward and I gingerly obeyed, crawling slowly forward. S. followed me with the wand, ensuring that it was pushed directly against me with each step. As I moved, the wand reached new places, and I came again. I felt as if I were about to collapse. I shook helplessly. S urged me forward until I had moved quite a way across the living room and then told me to halt. He then turned the wand on high. At this point, I thought I was going to lose it completely. I alternated trying to balance on each painful knee, arching my back and moving my hips in desperate but futile attempts to get away from the wand. I felt as if I couldn't stand another second of the intense vibration against my screaming parts. Finally, S took pity on me and turned it off. I collapsed against the carpet, shaking hard. Oh thank God, thank God, thank God, was all I could think.

But I heard and felt the click of metal securing my ankle cuffs together and knew that the night wasn't over yet. I hung my head and trembled, trying to steel myself for whatever was coming next. S pulled on the leash that was still attached to my collar. "Come slave," he commanded me. I groaned and tried to obey, the mere two inches room between my shackled ankles making every movement difficult. S forced me to pivot on my already desperately painful knees, and then pulled sharply on the leash, forcing me forward. I could only move slowly, hampered by my shackles, and crawled painfully after him, guided only by the relentless pressure of the leash pulling me forward and his occasional commands: "Turn, left, forward, etc."

By the time we reached the bedroom once more, I thought I would never be able to move again. Every time my knees came down against the hard wooden floor, I gasped in agony, my wrists and ankles hurt badly, my neck ached, and I was shaking uncontrollably. S had me stop and sit up so I was kneeling before him. The then removed the blindfold.

"Stand up!" he commanded. My weary brain, deep in subspace, attempted to make sense of this order. Stand up? But my ankles were still shackled beneath me. How could I? I frowned, unsure what to do. "Stand up!" S ordered again. "Don't you want to get in the bed?" I was much too deep in subspace to even begin to be able to speak, so I just gazed upward at him in mute confusion. It took a few seconds before the look on my face registered and then I heard him say "Oh, that's right!" With relief, I felt S move behind me and detach the piece that connected my ankles. I was then able to obey and stand up, shaking and swaying.

S led me to the bed and helped me in. I lay there, shaking convulsively and completely out of it for a long time while he held me. I'm not sure how long it was until I was finally able to open my eyes and speak again, but it seemed like an eternity. Just stopping shaking took a monumental effort of will: Each time I thought it was done, a new series of shudders would overtake me.

I finally was able to turn in his arms and face him and respond to questions a little. S. informed me that I would be sleeping with the ankle and wrist cuffs on, not connected to anything, but just to remind me of my place. He also told me that he would keep the collar and leash on with the loop around his wrist and that if I needed to go to the bathroom, I would need to wake him up and ask and he would walk me there on all fours. I winced and nodded, accepting my fate, my will too broken to resist at this point. "And if you disobey me and try to slip off the leash without waking me up, you'll spend the entire day on your knees," he warned. "I'll obey!" I hastened to assure him.

S. told me to turn off the light and we settled down for the night. He left the connectors on the wrist and ankle cuffs so they clinked every time I moved in the bed. And whenever S changed positions, the tugging of the leash against my collar woke me up. It was a long night... I slept deeply at first, completely spent. But then woke up partway through the night when I tried to turn over and the clanking of my cuffs plus the tug of the leash woke me up. My bladder was starting to twinge, but I refused to acknowledge it. The thought of placing one of my desperately painful knees against the unforgiving wood floor for even one more second was horrifying.

I dozed fitfully after that, waking up every time I tried to shift position. After a while, a few hours later, S awoke and asked if I had to go to the bathroom. I shook my head no, even though I did, because I simply didn't think I could deal with the floor again. To my distress, he pronounced that he had to go, and I was forced to listen as he walked to the bathroom and urinated. I groaned and turned over, trying hard to ignore my own need.

Finally, an hour or so later, I couldn't put it off any longer, I woke up S and asked if I might be allowed to go on hands and feet instead of hands and knees. He thought about it for a minute and then said that it sounded painful to him but if I could manage it he would allow it. I almost laughed: At that moment nothing could have sounded more painful than putting my abused knees against the floor for so much as another instant. So I clumsily made my way out of bed and followed S to the bathroom, awkwardly walking on crouched legs with most of the pressure from my body on my hands. It seemed interminable but I finally made it there, and S allowed me to go in on my own. God, the relief of being able to pee at last!!!!

The rest of the night passed much the same way: I tossed and turned, waking myself up each time I shifted positions, acutely aware of the cuffs and collar shackling me at five points. I had worried about the next couple of nights in the camper, but now that thought seemed like bliss in comparison to this!!!

So yeah, the moral of this story is definitely: Be careful for you wish for because you may get it...and then some!!! I don't think I'll be whining again any time soon, PMS or no PMS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment