Monday, August 1, 2011

Camping


This weekend, S and I went camping with some friends. We were going to be sharing their very small RV with them, so I figured that any type of playing was completely out. But it turns out that S had other ideas...

The camper in question is a Jamboree: It's just one of those little old fashioned ones with a bed at one end, and another sleeping area over the driver and passenger's seats, with a tiny table and kitchen in between and a minuscule bathroom to one side. Our friends slept on the bed in the back, and S and I were to share the space over the driver's area. There were maybe two yards between the two beds.

I had been a little nervous about sleeping up there because I'm a bit claustrophobic and was worried about how I'd feel in a space where the ceiling was only a foot or so above me and I couldn't sit up. S was kind enough to sleep in the back part so I could be near the front, and it turned out just fine! I felt very comfortable with exit to the bed right there and the two windows open at our heads and feet. :)

The first night, when we went to bed, we were all very tired and I quickly fell asleep in S's arms. We didn't wake up until some time in the middle of the night when a big storm suddenly hit. I woke up suddenly when the lightning and thunder started and then huge raindrops started to hit the camper, making quite a racket!

I guess S thought this would be the perfect opportunity because, one moment I was lying there quietly listening to the rain, and the next, S had his hand clamped right over my mouth and he started to tease me. At first, he played with my nipples, teasing them, sucking on them, biting them, and making me squirm. Almost no sound escaped from his hand over my mouth and when any did, he simply pressed harder.

Then S moved down and ran his fingers between my legs, teasing my clit. I squirmed a bit and moaned, but his hand kept my head pressed against the bed and prevented any sound from coming out. As he continued to tease me, my breath came in gasps through flared nostrils. It was the strangest feeling, to be lying there in the pitch dark, only yards away from our friends, with the sound of rain all around and feeling him tease me with one hand while the other kept me securely in place and silent.

S continued to play with my clit and then penetrated me with his fingers. I writhed on the bed and moaned loudly, grateful now for S's hand restricting my airway and completely muffling any sounds I made, because the last thing I wanted was to wake our friends up! S continued to tease me relentlessly, occasionally whispering in my ear to check whether I was getting close. He ordered me to nod my head when I started to cum. I tried desperately not to move too much, because every time I did, the entire camper shook a little, and I was so worried about our friends figuring out what was happening.

Finally, I felt the telltale signs and my entire body stiffened and I came. I nodded when S asked me if I was cumming and I felt his hand come down even harder against my mouth. I breathed frantically through my nostrils until my body stopped shaking and then finally relaxed. When S let go of my mouth, my jaw was stiff from him holding me down so hard. I licked my dry lips and tried to get my breathing back to normal.

"And you were worried about not being able to play while we were camping..." S's amused whisper in my ear made me giggle a little and I leaned toward him in the dark and playfully bit him in response.

No comments:

Post a Comment