Monday, August 29, 2011

O-Ring Gag

S. has been talking about getting an O-ring gag for a while now and so a few weeks ago we ordered one. I was simultaneously excited and terrified. I have a thing about being able to control what goes into my mouth, and this gag makes that simply impossible. It also was described as causing the wearer to drool uncontrollably (which I find icky and humiliating and S enjoys greatly). So yeah, I was dreading the arrival of our new toy quite a bit! To make matters worse, there were four sizes available: S, M, L and XL. And we had no clue which to order. It had to fit in my mouth which isn't all that big, which means I'd have preferred the smallest size available or a Medium at the very most, but my darling S. is very large, and had to be able to fit through it, which meant we needed one of the larger sizes. I finally compromised by ordering a Large and crossing my fingers.

When the new gag arrived in the mail, we opened the box and I looked at it. It just looked scary!!! After some hesitation, I tried it on, and the first thing I thought was OWWWWWW! It was so large that I could barely even get it into my mouth at all! And once it was in, my jaw was in absolute agony. I could barely stand to keep it in for a few seconds at a time! My first thought was to just give up and send it back, but I spent the next few minutes experimenting with it and found that if I sat it at a bit of an angle with the bottom part of the ring back a bit, it wasn't so bad and although it still hurt, I didn't feel as though I would pass out from the pain any second.
S. found all of my moaning and experimenting very funny because he has an enormous mouth and he was able to pop the ring in and out of his mouth with room to spare and no pain. He demonstrated how easy it was and asked me what my problem was. He mocked me quite a bit. Grrrr. He then declared that I'll have to wear the gag for a few minutes each day, increasing the time until I'm able to wear it more comfortably. Oh joy, more training... sigh.

On the bright side, S. tried the gag out when he was fully hard and he was able to fit through it, although with no room to spare so that's a good thing. Because there is absolutely NO way I would be able to fit the XL size into my mouth at all!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is the gag I was looking for! For now I only use realistic dildos and I want to experiment with this open mouth gags. You did great review to help me clear some question. Well done!

    Squirting Dildos

    ReplyDelete