Monday, August 29, 2011

Canoeing & Bondage


A few days ago, S and I went canoeing while we were both on vacation. We paddled for a while and then stopped for lunch. We found a secluded area and got out of the boat, spreading our towels and sat and munched on the picnic we had brought. How lovely!!! :)

After a while, I got kind of frisky and started poking, biting and licking S in various places just for fun. He told me to stop several times but I just giggled and kept at it. That is, until he went to the boat to retrieve an extra rope and proceeded to bind my hands, run the rope through my crotch and around behind me and then back to my hands so I couldn't move at all, and any struggling just made the rope tighter as I pulled against my own crotch. Grrrr!

I lay there for a while, whining and wrestling with the rope, while S. calmly ignored me and read his book. After a while, he looked up and saw some people coming. I was horrified! What would they think!!!??? But S just tossed a towel over me so nobody could see that I was bound. I was still mortified. Ugh! All I could think of is what would happen if they saw me! Would they think I was in trouble? Would they think we were crazy?

Finally S. decided I'd been punished enough and untied me. Phew! I had rope marks on my wrists for the rest of the day, which was kind of interesting as we normally use leather cuffs and I don't get any type of marks there. I couldn't stop looking at them and poking them lol. S kept telling me: "You're fine!!!" But I was more looking at them because they were cool than because they hurt! :)

Outdoor bondage is like a whole new dimension for me. It's something that both attracts and terrifies me. For one, I'm terrified of bugs and the thought of being partially or wholly naked and unable to protect myself from insects is very very scary. Also there's something incredibly vulnerable about being stripped and helpless outdoors. S finds the whole idea very exciting so I imagine that I will be experiencing more of it at some point in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment