Sunday, August 14, 2011

More Nighttime Mischief

You know you're in trouble when you walk into the bedroom, tired out and ready to crash, and your Dom is busy putting fresh batteries in the vibrator...

That's what happened to me the other night: I had just finished brushing my teeth and was ready for bed, when I walked in on S. in full Dom mode. He was putting fresh batteries in the double vibrator and grinning wickedly. Oh boy, I almost walked back out of the room right away!!!

S. then informed me that I would be sleeping with the vibrator on full all night long and shackled to boot. I then informed him that he had lost his damn mind. lol. I know I probably shouldn't talk to my Dom that way, but seriously? How could I possibly be expected to sleep like that!!!???

Unfortunately for me, S. seemed to think it would be just fine (for him at least grr) and proceeded to cuff my ankles close together, and my wrists as well, and then inserted and turned on the vibrator. Then he turned out the lights and wished me a good night. I guess I went a little crazy at that point. The idea of having to lie like that all night long made me insane! I wriggled and cried, and whined, and kicked (well as best I could with my feet cuffed), and poked S. and called him lots of names. When he didn't react, I bit him... hard!..Several times! That got a reaction all right, but perhaps not the one I was hoping for (removal of the toy).

Instead, S. got up, and proceeded to get the whip and lash my breasts several times as punishment and then put the bit gag on me so I couldn't bite any more. So I moaned and groaned and whimpered and tossed and turned. I tried so hard to resist but after about 10 minutes of the vibrator, I couldn't stand it any more and I started cumming. After the first time, it just gets painful and I want it OUT. I'm so sensitive once I cum, I can't handle more stimulation. S. told me that he'd whip me till I bled if I removed it so I didn't dare touch the damn thing but I was losing my mind!

I guess I was such a nuisance with my whimpering and writhing all over the bed, S. finally decided the only way he was going to get any sleep was to remove it. So, to my great satisfaction, he finally turned off the vibrator and took it off. HALLELEUIAH!!! I still had to sleep in shackles, but it was nothing, compared to the torture of the unrelenting toy!

The next day, S. told me I was very bad for squirming and moaning and whining and being such a nuisance. And that I should just lay still and take it next time.  Next time??? GRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment