Thursday, August 11, 2011

Regarding Belts

Yesterday, S. and I were browsing some BDSM blogs, looking at different pictures, and we saw one of a man using his belt to whip a woman's ass. We both stopped and just stared! I don't know what it was like for him, but it was a total doh! moment for me. All this time, we had had this very interesting toy at our disposal and it had never occurred to either of us!!!

I won't give you any points for guessing what my evening entailed following our blog viewing... I got to try out being on the receiving end of S's belt, of course! He used both the flicker whip and the belt and so, in between crying out in pain, I was able to analyze how they feel different. Here are my mental notes:

When S. first used the belt, he didn't hit very hard and it barely hurt at all. I was thinking to myself that this wasn't so bad!!! But then he adjusted it and hit me much harder and YEOW it seriously hurt!!! The pain from the whip is very different: That pain is very, very sharp and sudden, but it only covers a small area. The pain from the belt was much "thuddier" and less stingy but it really smarted for a long time afterwards. Also, as I discovered the next morning, while the whip causes welts, the belt appears to cause some bruising.

S. kept switching back and forth, so it was very hard for me to brace myself. I didn't know whether to expect a sudden stinging whip in a small area, or the thudding of the leather belt across my entire ass. Also, the sound the belt made when hitting my skin was much louder than the whip: The WHACK must have been heard in the next county over! I had to bury my head in the pillow for fear of waking up the neighbors with my cries of pain.

And so today I'm sporting an interesting array of bruises and welts from S's little evening of experimentation, and as usual, it hurts to sit down. I can't remember the last time I was able to sit down comfortably for several days at a stretch. Sigh...

I wonder what other common household items we've overlooked as potential toys? Hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. clothespins? bread board with handle? the traditional hair brush?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for posting some ideas! :) We did try one of my wooden cutting boards a few weeks back but it belonged to my grandmother and is ENORMOUS. When S. hit me with it, I went flying forward lol. It was like WHOOOOOMPH!!! I couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny! We haven't tried a hairbrush yet, I'll definitely mention that to him. I believe S. also plans to try out toothpicks (gulp) in the near future. I don't own clothespins, but that's actually a good idea. Maybe we should pick up some. Thanks for the ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete