Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ass Update


As you may recall, a little over two weeks ago, I received my first serious punishment from S: He whipped me very very hard and my ass was quite a mess after that. (You can read about it  Here)  He broke the skin in several places and I spent the next full week in a lot of pain every time I tried to sit down. The worst day was was when I went to the movies with him and some friends. My ass was killing me by about 30 minutes into the movie, but I couldn't adjust my position constantly or our friends would have wondered what in the world was going on. I had to sit there in agony for the next hour and a half. I've never been so glad to see a movie end in my life!

The picture above is pretty but doesn't really do justice to how my ass looked like when S was done with it. He somehow managed to not only cause welts and cuts but also some spectacular bruising on one side to boot! Owwwwwwwie!!! It's taken over two weeks for it to heal completely, and I'll admit that I fear the whip a lot more than I used to!

As you can imagine, I haven't even considered repeating the behavior for which I was punished...

No comments:

Post a Comment