Monday, August 15, 2011

Clothespin Hell

A clothespin: Such a simple little device. Two pieces of sculpted wood and a spring mechanism. Who would have thought that such a tiny little object could cause so much bloody pain!!!???

In my browsing of the web, I've often seen images like this one:

And I've thought to myself: Pffft, that doesn't look very painful! Just some teeny little clothespins. What's the big deal?! Well today, I found out exactly how those seemingly innocent lil devices feel.

It all started like this: I have been told multiple times by S. that HE is the one who takes out the trash. I usually try to do everything for him before he can do it, but this is one task he has designated as absolutely his. So today, he carried out the trash and put down the bag a couple of yards away from the trash can while he unlocked his truck and put some things inside. So I went over and picked up the trash bag and popped it into the garbage can. Plop! Took about 10 seconds total, and I felt good about helping!

That is, until I turned around and saw the look on S's face. He did NOT look happy. "That's it. I'm punishing you later!" he said with a scowl. I sort of half laughed, remembering the pain of the last punishment but not believing that he would punish me for carrying the trash bag a yard and a half.

Sadly I was wrong on that point. And so later that afternoon, after we got home, we wound up playing on the bed and S told me he wanted to try a new position. He put the wrist and ankle cuffs on me and then cuffed the spreader bar behind my back to my wrists. He then connected the ankle cuffs and suddenly pushed me from behind. I wasn't expecting it, and since my hands were shackled behind me, I fell over right onto my face. "Hey!" I protested. but S just laughed. S then proceeded to connect the spreader bar to my ankles using bondage rope. So I was on my knees, with my arms held behind my knees, and my face on the mattress.

S then informed me that he wasn't going to whip me for my punishment today but that he planned to do something else instead. I was immediately relieved! I vividly remembered the last punishment and was terrified of being whipped that hard again! So I relaxed somewhat and told myself that whatever the punishment was, it couldn't be that bad.

Then I heard S get out the bag of clothespins we recently purchased. I almost laughed aloud! I figured this so-called punishment was going to be a joke! How could a tiny little wooden clothespin hurt? I smiled into the mattress. But my smile soon vanished as S. applied the first one to my pussy: At first, the sensation took me so much by surprise, I didn't even register it as pain. I was like: Wait a minute, what are you do...OWWWWW! I was absolutely stunned by how much just one clothespin attached to a tender area, hurt!!!

But before I could begin to adjust to the new sensation, S. was already applying more clothespins in quick succession: Three or four to my pussy, and then a bunch (it felt like thousands, but probably only 10, hard to say) to my ass, forming a ring around my anus. And oh my freaking God, it HURT!!!! I immediately started moaning: "No, no, no, NO, NO, NO!!!!" But S just laughed and kept right on applying them.

By the time he was done I was in agony! The ring around my ass was killing me and every time I moved at all, the resulting bouncing of the clothespins was enough to make me scream! "It hurts! It HURRRRRTS!" I cried.

S's only response was: "And?"

He told me that my punishment was to endure the clothespins for 20 minutes. "TWENTY MINUTES???!!!" NOOOOOOOO!" I moaned. "It HURRRRRRRTS!"

"Yes, that's good. It wouldn't be much of a punishment if it didn't hurt, would it?" S responded and then informed me he'd be back in 5 minutes to see how I was doing. I heard the door shut and was left alone with only the constant pain on my pussy and backside for company. I couldn't move at all and any wriggling just made it worse. I felt so helpless, so vulnerable. "Owowowowowowow" I moaned to myself. "It hurts! I'll be good! Make it stop!" But of course there was nobody in the room to hear me and my cries fell on deaf ears.

By the time S returned to the bedroom, I was crying behind the blindfold he had placed on me. "I'll be good! I'll be good!" I moaned as soon as I heard the door open.
"Yes I imagine you will," he responded. "Maybe if you call me 'Master', I'll take them off." Oh my God, I HATE using that word. GAH!
"Noooooooo!" I howled.
"Fine, have it your way. 15 more minutes," S responded. I panted and cried some more. The more I moaned and cried, the more S laughed. Oh how I hated him right then!!!

I'm not 100 percent sure how the next 10 minutes or so went. I know the pain was getting worse and worse and I was crying in earnest. I remember saying: "It hurts! It hurts!!!! I'll be good! I'll be good!" a lot, and S just saying that wasn't good enough and that unless I called him "Master" the clothespins were staying on for the full 20 minutes. I just cried harder and moaned "Noooooo!" into the mattress.

Then S left the room for a minute and I heard the water running in the kitchen. I had no idea what was going on. But when he returned, I felt him begin to insert something into my ass. The combination of my most hated sensation: Having my ass violated plus the friction of something penetrating me without any lube whatsoever, plus the sudden explosion of pain as the skin around the clothespins was pulled even tighter was simply too much for me to bear, and before he could even push whatever it was partway in, I abandoned all of my pride and cried out:

"NO!!!! Please MASTER, Please, PLEASE stop!!!!"

Immediately I felt the item being removed from my anus and then S started unfastening all of the clothespins. That was a mixed blessing: I was so relieved that they were finally being removed, but each time he took one off, the rush of blood to the abused area of skin caused a fresh wave of intense pain. "Ow! Ow! OW!" I cried as each one was removed, sobbing into the blindfold.

Finally, the last one was taken off and I was able to focus on trying to remember how to breathe again and make my shaking subside while S slowly unfastened my restraints. Once he was done, S lay down on the bed beside me and asked if I'd learned my lesson. I nodded as vehement a YES as my trembling body would allow. That seemed to satisfy him. After that, he held me until I was able to speak again. He was very pleased that he had not only punished me, but that he had also gotten me to call him "Master" to boot. Grrr. He also informed me that the item he had been inserting into my ass was a candlestick. A freaking candlestick!!! Argh! After a while, S. suggested a bath to soothe my aching sore ass and pussy. I was still quite dizzy and so he held his hand out for me and I took it and followed him into the bathroom, feeling like a little girl.

The bath went a long way toward soothing my sore areas, but it still hurts to sit down. I think my ass especially got quite a bruising! At this rate, I'm going to develop a pathological fear of trash bags. Sigh. But seriously, I guess I'd better try to be more obedient from now on, because S's punishments are no joke!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you're being good -- maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, thanks for posting! :) Well, I've been somewhat good, but I'll admit that S has had to threaten me with the clothespins once or twice since then. But fortunately for me, he's been pretty busy recently so I haven't gotten into too much trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete