Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lemon Juice is Evil!

S. decided a couple of weeks ago that it's time for me to be trained for anal again. If you've read my blog since the beginning, you know that I never had anal before meeting S. The whole idea is frankly GROSS. I've never understood why guys want it!!! And any of the men I've previously had relationships with who attempted to get in there were instantly and forcefully rebuffed. My usual line is: "That ride is closed for the season!"

I was quite happy with my status as an anal virgin. And had absolutely zero aspirations to become otherwise. That is, until I met S. When we were first starting to talk about our fantasies, the very first thing he said was that he had always dreamed of having anal. And I thought to myself: Oh boy, here we go again...sigh.

Unfortunately for me, I then fell in love with S. and he became my Dom and I wanted badly to please him. And so, to make a long story slightly shorter, I wound up agreeing to being trained for anal intercourse. It was my hope that it wouldn't be as yucky as I had always imagined. Sadly, I soon found out that I hated the feeling. :( But that didn't dissuade S. from his goal and so I obediently inserted a series of increasingly large anal toys for longer and longer periods of time last winter until he was satisfied. And so I had anal intercourse for the first time at Christmas. (Groan)

After that, S. didn't bring it up again much and I was allowed to stop inserting anal toys and spent the next six months blissfully ignoring that part of my body...until a few weeks ago that is. S announced that it was time to take up the training again and I started looking for convenient ways to commit suicide (just kidding).

So over the course of the last couple of weeks, I've had to endure one toy or another inserted for between 10 and 15 minutes at a time. My feelings about anal haven't changed: I HATE the sensation!!!! It's like being violated in the most personal place possible. And I find the whole concept of it just icky. But S. has decided, and so I must endure.

Last night, was time for more of this joyous training (blech). S. had me lie on my stomach on the bed, and then used the under the bed restraint system to tie my legs and pull them as far apart as they would go. He then cuffed my wrists together and attached them to the wrought iron headboard so I was spread across the bed in a sort of a Y and couldn't move at all.

S then inserted a vibrator into my pussy and turned it on high. After that, I heard the hated sound of the lube being opened, and before long, his finger was invading me, lubing me up. Have I mentioned how much I despise that sensation? It just feels so WRONG! I tried to wriggle away and close my legs, but it was impossible. S then inserted the largest toy I own into the pre-lubricated hole. The first few attempts, I thought it was going to be too big to fit and I moaned and tried to fight it. But, after a minute or so, I felt it slipping inside me, spreading me wide as it went. S gave a satisfied "there!" and pushed it as far as it could go. All I could do was bury my head in the mattress and wail. He informed me that it would stay in for the next 15 minutes.

Then S decided that since my ass was presented so nicely and available to him, he just had to whip it. So I spent the next few minutes alternating between hating the sensation of the butt plug raping my ass and whimpering in pain from lashes of the whip. Then S. stopped and I breathed a sigh of relief, letting my body relax. It's over, I thought to myself when I heard him put down the whip. Thank goodness! But, only seconds later, my head whipped up and I literally let out a scream because, unbeknownst to me, S had picked up his belt and given me a huge whack with it. After that, I had to endure him going back and forth between the whip and the belt for a while until my ass was on fire and I was moaning "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow" into the mattress nonstop.

S then stopped and left the room for a little while and then returned. To my horror, he them proceeded to use fresh lemon slices to rub lemon juice into all the fresh welts on my ass. This was an idea he had gotten from another Dom we met on slaveduties' website named Dark Truth (If you're reading this DT, I hate you!) I had never experienced this before, and so I froze, wondering what it would feel like. For the first few seconds, it wasn't so bad. Just a mild tingling sensation and I thought I was going to get off easy. But then, the sensation got stronger and it started to really sting. The more time went by, the worse it got. :(

S. sat down on the bed next to me, using the side of my body to recline against and announced that now I had been given the lemon juice treatment, he was going to relax and cut his nails for the next 10 minutes until my time with the butt plug was up. I was outraged: By now, my ass was starting to really burn, and all I could think of was getting the plug OUT and washing OFF the damn lemon juice, and there he was, all comfy, doing his freaking nails?

I called him a bunch of names and wriggled about as much as I could on the bed, trying to body slam him. But S just laughed and told me to lie still. He informed me that if I kept moving, he'd add another 5 minutes to the anal training. So I had no choice but to lie there and hate him while the sensation of burning on my ass increased slowly with each passing minute. By the time 5 minutes had gone by, I was moaning and saying: "It burns! It hurts! It stings!!!!" S's only response was: "So?" Gah!

Finally, once S had finished doing his bloody fingernails (God I wanted to bite him!!!), he was merciful enough to apply ice to my ass, washing away most of the lemon juice and abating the horrible burning sensation that had been making me increasingly desperate. I still had to lie there for the next 5 minutes though, until he deemed that my time with anal training was sufficient.

When he FINALLY undid the restraints, I forced myself to my feet despite my dizziness. All I could think of was taking a shower and washing off the remains of the lemon juice immediately!!! Fortunately, S recognized my wobbly condition and walked me to the bathroom, and assisted me while I cleaned myself, making sure I didn't hurt myself. He then held me in his arms for a long time until I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment