Friday, August 12, 2011

Cuffed at Bedtime

Well S. kept his word and last night, at bedtime, I was put in cuffs and my ankles were attached closely together with only a couple of inches between them, and my wrists were cuffed above me to the wrought iron bedframe...

...And it was awful!!! :(  After only about 10 minutes, both of my arms were asleep from the tips of my fingers, all the way up to my elbows. The tingling was driving me crazy and worrying me. I figured if my circulation was cut off this badly after only a few minutes, it was probably a very bad idea to be cuffed like this for the entire night.

I tried really hard to be good and not complain though: I bit my lip and tried to lie still and be patient. But it was maddening! The longer I lay there, the worse I felt. I tried again and again, unsuccessfully, to readjust my position in a more comfortable way. But  the way I was chained allowed me very little movement, and no matter what I did, it just got worse and worse. My shoulders started to ache first, probably from being held forcibly in one position, and after a while, my neck started to hurt as well. My hands and arms wouldn't wake up no matter what I did. I don't know how long I lay there in complete misery, but it seemed like an eternity! I guess I was making quite a racket with the metal part of the restraints against the wrought iron bed frame after a while, trying desperately to adjust my position, because S. finally woke up and turned over and asked if I was okay. I admitted that I couldn't feel my hands at all.

To my immense relief, S. detached me from the bedframe and simply linked my wrist cuffs together in the same way my ankles were. I was still bound hand and foot, and movement was difficult, but oh my dear God, what a blessed relief not to have my arms held forcibly above my head any more!!!! I rotated my aching shoulders and neck, and repeatedly flexed my poor hands until I had sensation in them again. I think I said "Thank you!!!" about 50 times in a row to S. because I was so grateful for the relief! I even called him "Sir" without prompting which is pretty much unheard of for me. I honestly could have unashamedly kissed his feet I was so grateful!

After that, I was finally able to fall asleep, and I slept deeply for a few hours, worn out. Then I woke up and had to use the bathroom. I guess, my awkward movements as I wrestled myself up so I could get out of bed woke S. up because he turned over and asked what I was doing. When I told him I had to pee, he told me he would be nice and detach the wrist cuffs from one another but I still had to have my ankles bound together for the remainder of the night.

So I shuffled off to the bathroom, one small step at a time, due to the few inches play allowed between my ankles and then gratefully returned to bed. The rest of the night I didn't sleep as well because my ankles were beginning to ache a bit and I wasn't as deeply asleep so every time I turned over, the loud clinking of the metal restraints woke me up. But I didn't mind at all: Compared to having my hands bound above my head, this was complete bliss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment