Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gags, Drool & Punishment

Tomorrow, it will be exactly one week until S. and I are together again! :) I cannot wait!!! I'm getting really excited, but also nervous! I so want everything to be absolutely perfect when we are together!!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog lately. You all know how it is this time of year with buying presents, writing and sending Christmas cards, cooking for and attending holiday parties, work overload, etc, etc. I've been falling into bed exhausted every night. Anyway, here are a few updates from the last couple of weeks:

The new gag arrived: It looks exactly like the image below, color included. I love pink! Hehe :)
I was pretty excited when the package arrived! I had pictured it all cute and fitting nice and comfy in my mouth. But, as it turns out, it's much larger than I had bargained for and the bulb part sticks pretty far back in my mouth. So it forces the back of my mouth wide open and makes it essentially impossible for me to swallow. So, two minutes, after I tried it on, I literally had a river of drool running down my chin! :(  This simultaneously made me very unhappy and made S. very happy. Gah... I hate to drool but he seems to think it's going to be an excellent way for him to lubricate his cock while humiliating me... oh joy..

As for the anal training, it's ongoing: At this point, S. has decided that I'm done with the endurance part of the training, which entailed using the anal beads for longer and longer periods of time. Now I'm working on the stretching and have to wear one of my largest plugs for 30 minutes a day. We're being careful with it so as not to cause any injury or damage and I get weekends off to rest and heal. It's definitely getting easier to put it in, and after having the beads in for extended periods of time, 30 minutes doesn't seem so bad, but honestly it still feels icky!!! All I can think of most of the time is how much I want it OUT. This doesn't seem to phase S. in the slightest: No matter how much I moan and groan whimper and beg, he just calmly says "Nope!" And tells me how much time I have left. Grrr...

I've been pretty good about following the training regimen, and hadn't missed a day or skimped on time until this past Thursday. It was a crazy week for me at work and a busy night at home, and frankly I just forgot all about it. I didn't remember until it was bedtime and it was after midnight by that time so it was too late. S. had been reminding me most nights to do the training, but he hadn't said anything about it that day and it just didn't cross my mind until it was too late. By the time I finally remembered, it was the wee hours of Friday morning, so I just texted S. to let him know and then fell asleep, exhausted.

When we discussed it the next day, I complained a bit that he hadn't reminded me to do it that night. But he told me I knew what the rules were and he had told me he wanted the plug in each night for 30 minutes for training and it was up to me to remember and follow his orders. I still felt a bit whiny, but I couldn't argue that point.

Today, he informed me that my punishment, is that tomorrow (Sunday which would normally be a day off from the plug for me) I have to wear the plug AND the Ben-Wa balls, AND the pacifier gag all at the same time for 30 minutes... Groan. He loves the idea of filling all of my holes simultaneously. (It's a very weird feeling to be filled up everywhere all at once). And he knows full well that the plug and balls will press against each other as they fill me up, each making the other sensation that much worse. Add to that, 30 minutes of uncontrollable drooling and you've got a half hour of misery incoming!!! When I whined about it, he just said: "Well it'll teach you not to forget next time, won't it!"

... I hate it when he's right!  >_>

2 comments:

  1. That will teach you slave! I can't wait until my cock is deep inside your ass! Get ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying, my darling Dom! <3 I'm just also SCARED!!! >_<

    ReplyDelete