Sunday, December 19, 2010

30 Minute Punishment

When I woke up this morning, the first thing I thought of was the 30 minute punishment I have to undergo some time today: As I posted in my blog yesterday, I forgot to do my 30 minutes of anal training last Thursday, and S. informed me that my punishment would be as follows:

Instead of having Sunday as a day off from the training the way I normally do, I had to do a makeup 30 minutes with the large butt plug that day, but he also specified that I was required add both the Ben-Wa balls AND the pacifier gag for the full time as well. (If you don't know what Ben-Wa balls or Smartballs are, you can see a picture of them in my previous entry: Ben-Wa Balls.) Groan... So when I woke up this morning, that's all I could think of: The dreaded punishment and when I would do it? I decided, for once, not to put it off and have it hanging over my head all day long, and just get it over with. I also didn't want to be doing it during any strenuous activity because the balls vibrating inside me would just make me crazy and I knew full well the pacifier gag was going to make me drool everywhere.

I decided the best time to get it over with would be this morning while I update my blog. And so now I sit here, just the way S. likes me to be, with all 3 holes completely filled. It's extremely distracting and I have a feeling this blog isn't coming out so well because I'm having a difficult time thinking straight! I keep wiggling to try to adjust the position and pressure on the butt plug and that causes the balls to vibrate, making me insanely horny. My mouth is filled with the pacifier gag and I'm trying desperately to contain the saliva in my mouth but I know it's only a matter of time until it runs down my chin :( I hate that! But there simply isn't anything I can do about it because the pacifier gag makes it impossible to swallow at all. Honestly I think that the drooling is the worst part! I find it absolutely humiliating and the yuckiness factor of having my own saliva drip down my chin and onto my breasts messes with my head.

So, after deciding to get the punishment over with this morning, the first thing I had to think about after getting the butt plug, the Ben-Wa balls, and the gag out, was what order to put them in. I lay for quite a while on my side on the bed, staring at the three objects, trying to figure out the best way to do this. I finally decided to do them in this order: 1: Plug, 2. Balls, 3. Gag. That way I wouldn't drool on anything while struggling with the other two. And I figured inserting the plug would be that much harder if I had anything already filling my vagina. I'm definitely glad I did it that way because it was much harder to get the balls inside me because I'm already tight down there and the pressure from the butt plug made it much tighter. So I doubt I would have been able to get the plug in at all if the balls had already been inserted.

Normally, after inserting the plug, I lie there for several minutes and try not to move at all because the feeling is so intense. I just breathe and try to relax until the feeling passes or abates somewhat. But today I knew I couldn't start the 30 minute timer until all THREE were inserted so I had to hurry and insert the Ben-Wa balls too and then sit up quickly to get the gag in place.So my body was reeling from having things inserted in all my holes in rapid succession without the time to adjust to any of the sensations.

And now, here I sit, plug in place, spreading me wide back there and making me feel vulnerable, the balls inside me vibrating with every tiny movement and making me insanely horny, and drooling a yucky river of saliva down my chin, feeling it drip from there onto my breasts which are now dotted with beads of saliva. I'm trying very very hard not to move much but it's hard not to continually try to adjust my position because of the plug, which just makes the balls vibrate and more drool leak from my filled mouth. Gah! Oh, and as I'm finding out, any period longer than ten minutes with this gag makes my jaw ache...

S. was certainly right: I won't be forgetting my training again any time soon after these very very long 30 minutes...Is it over yet???

1 comment:

  1. I've never had to suffer a punishment quite like this thankfully. The combination of all three sounds terrible. Would you mind sharing a link to the butt plug you were made to use? The Dom that is considering collaring me and I are both knew to anal things, so we are seeking the advice of others.

    ReplyDelete