Friday, December 24, 2010

Have a Very Anal Christmas

Christmas Eve Day, and only TWO more days until S. comes!!! I am getting so excited! I simply cannot wait! I have missed him so very much, and now the time is nearly here when I get to snuggle in his wonderful arms and inhale his amazing scent and feel his soft lips on mine once again. What more could a girl want for Christmas?!!! S. will be here for 11 days so there will be plenty of time to have tons of fun!!! :)

I love the picture above because it represents what I want most to give S. for Christmas: ME! :) I want to be available and ready for him at any time for him to do anything he chooses. I yearn to please him and make him happy! And the rear view is appropriate because I have been training for months now to be prepared for my first anal sex.

S. is getting excited too! He keeps talking about all of the positions he plans to put me in. Between the under the bed restraint system, my bed with open wrought iron scroll work, the leather cuffs and ankle restraints, and the brand new spreader bar, he certainly has a wide variety of options to choose from!

He has also ordered me to finger myself every hour on the hour until his plane lands Sunday evening. No toys, and no cumming: Just finger myself until I'm mad horny and then stop. Since he's not arriving until the evening, that means that I'm going to have to finger myself between 8 and 12 times, depending what time I wake up in the morning and whether his flights are delayed. That's a LOT!!! Let's just say, that I am going to be dripping wet and going out of my mind by the time he finally gets here!!! He's also messing with my head, saying he's just going to put his mouth down there and breathe warm air onto my pussy but not touch it, just to make me go insane once he finally does arrive. When I groaned loudly at this idea, he said: "What?! A horny slave, is a good slave, right?" GRRR!
I've had a couple of questions from friends on slaveduties about how the anal training is going. (If you don't know about slaveduties and her AMAZING website, here is the link: slaveduties.) So here is an update: Today was my last day of using an anal plug before S. comes as I get weekends off to rest and heal. So I used the biggest plug today as my last preparation for what S. likes to refer to as "The Main Event" which will occur at some point of his choosing while he is here. I posted a picture above of the big pink plug I used today. it's the largest one I own and the way it's shaped makes my ass just ache. But I figured I'd better be ready, so I used it today. I texted S. to tell him and said: "Aren't I being a good girl?" His response was: "Don't you mean a good SLAVE?" Gah, I'll never get used to being called that! >_< And I have a sinking feeling I'll be hearing it a lot over Christmas break...

S. has been very pleased with my progress these past couple of weeks: The plugs now all go right in with no problem and although I still can't say that I enjoy the sensation, I can deal with it a lot more easily than before. I feel good about the fact that I clearly have succeeded in stretching my rear regions for S. and while I'm still scared about the whole thing, the idea of being able to please him with the gift of that hole makes me very happy. It's something he has wanted for a very long time and it will be a first for both of us! I'm sure when the time comes, I'll be shaking and my teeth will be chattering, but I think I'm about as prepared as possible at this point.

Other than that, I'm both very very excited and very very nervous about everything I have to look forward to this holiday! :) I know that I'll be sporting a brand new set of welts before long once S. has his way with my ass. And I look forward to that shivery feeling of pain and pleasure that comes with feeling him run his fingers gently over the raised welts he's put there. He's also going to be bringing a leash and I have ordered a collar that I have never put on... I've never worn one and the whole idea makes me pretty much wanna hide under the bed. So that's going to be umm... interesting. He's also talked about putting me in a rope harness and making me go out and do things with it on; shackling me to the spreader bar when we go to bed, so he can have his way with me all night long any time he pleases; and whipping and clamping my VERY sensitive nipples. As for the rest, well he has a wicked imagination, so I'm sure there will be plenty of surprises in store for me. So yeah... it's going to be an interesting Christmas all around!

1 comment:

  1. Reading about your experiences, your Master teasing you and your feelings is very fulfilling. I feel like I share some of your struggles. I hope your first anal sex experience was better than you thought it would be. Would you mind sharing where you bought the pink butt plug pictured? It looks huge to me, but I know I have a long way to go. I would also love to hear what kind of training your Master did to get your ready, if you don't mind sharing.

    ReplyDelete