Friday, December 3, 2010

Nipple clamps

So, I don't know about you ladies out there, but my nipples are very, very, very, very, very sensitive...

I've never engaged in any kind of breast or nipple torture, just the usual sucking, licking and very occasional gentle biting. In fact, my nipples are sensitive enough that just extended sucking on them makes them quite sore.

So, I'm sure you can imagine the look on my face a month or so ago when S. shared with me that he had been looking at nipple clamps online and found several of the images quite arousing. He said he would enjoy attaching them and then pulling on the chain that connects them.  :O

Ohhhhhhh boy... My instant reaction to the mere topic of nipple clamps is to cross my arms and hold my hands protectively over my breasts. It makes me shudder just to THINK about. But once again, S. is the Master so my poor nipples are at his mercy if he so chooses.

So we looked online at all of the different options, read reviews, discussed, debated. I clicked on links, in between holding onto my poor breasts protectively. It's so hard when ordering a type of toy you've never used before and have no way to try ahead of time. We decided that we wanted adjustable clamps so they could be made looser and be tightened over time. We determined that, while the idea of the Japanese clover clamps that tighten when you pull on the chain is nice, they sounded pretty brutal for a starter set. We learned that the clamps with the soft rubber tips will slip right off if there is any moisture at all around the nipple prior to them being applied. So, after all of our research, we settled on these:


The clamps were actually ordered at the same time as a couple of other toys and when the box arrived I dreaded opening it. But to my immense relief, when I finally did, I found that the clamps we selected had been out of stock and they just shipped and charged me for the other items. PHEW! I was so relieved I did a happy dance!!! S., on the other hand, was distinctly less happy lol.

But then a week later, a nice flat padded manilla envelope arrived in the mail and I ripped it right open, expecting it to be a big pile of pictures I had ordered, but to my sheer horror, the nipple clamps fell out into my lap! :( Damn that company for being so efficient with back ordering items!!!!!

So the first trial of these refined instruments of torture went something like this: Cue S. with a big big grin on his face. Cue me with clamps in hand, huge eyes and trying to cover both of my breasts with my remaining hand. Drumroll please... I gingerly attach ONE clamp and...  


OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!


Omfg what sick sadistic medieval professional inquisition torturer designed these things?!!!

Let's just say they hurt WAY more than I had even feared. :( So umm yeah, after much adjusting, I managed to get them to a width where I wasn't quite screaming in agony the second they were on, and then I removed them from my agonized breasts and put them away in the toy box. At the bottom. Under ALL the other toys. I figured maybe if I didn't mention them ever again S. would hopefully forget they existed.


Sadly for me, S. managed not only to remember the clamps, but decided that since they hurt so nicely, they would make an excellent punishment tool. So about a week later, during the anal training, I got altogether too feisty with my complaints and he told me to go put on the clamps....
My immediate cries of nooooooooooooooooooo and pleas for forgiveness were too late and I had to go dig the ghastly things out of the box as ordered.

Let's just say that a mere 15 minutes with the clamps produced a very very subdued and chastened submissive with throbbing nipples. And S. very much enjoyed the marks the evil clamps left for quite a while afterwards.

Now he's talking about using the crop on my breasts in addition to the clamps... I have a feeling my poor nipples are never going to be the same again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't imagine how that must have felt. I guess he really push your LIMITS with those clamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi minusman,

    Oh yes, he most certainly did push my limits!!! That level of pain in such a sensitive area is insane!!! I cringe at the mere mention of those things!!!

    ReplyDelete