Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Long Night Aftermath

I'm on vacation this week so catching up on my blog. I know there hasn't been a lot of excitement to write about lately, but my darling S. will be here in May and then I'm sure my posts will pick right back up lol! He keeps telling me about new positions and games he plans to play with me, so it sounds like it will be worth the wait!

I guess I should start this post by describing my night with the Ben-Wa balls. If you read my previous post, you know that S. ordered me to have them in all evening and keep them in all night long. That's probably one of the longest periods I've ever worn them! By bedtime, I was already super horny from feeling them move and vibrate inside me with every movement I made. Plus, there is just something about knowing that I'm not allowed to touch any of my toys or get any relief that makes me wildly horny and panting for release. So I knew it was going to be a hell of a long night!!!

Sure enough, it was hard to get to sleep while feeling so feisty and horny. My instinct was to toss and turn, but of course, every single movement I made, caused the Ben-Wa balls to vibrate, increasing my need to cum and intensifying my frustration. It was terrible: I'd lie there and think of all of the hours left until I could use my toys and get some release, which would make me super frustrated. When I'm frustrated, I jiggle. So I'd find myself jiggling and wiggling in the bed, and then the balls would start to vibrate, making me clench my pussy and increasing my need for relief. Gah! Those things are evil because they cause just enough sensation to keep me continually dripping, horny, and frustrated, but never enough to allow me any type of release. Grrr.

I finally did fall asleep, but woke up about a dozen times during the night: Every time I rolled over in bed, the sudden vibrations would wake me up and I'd be frustrated all over again. Needless to say, it was a very long night. When I finally woke up at 7 am, the balls were pressing on my bladder from within and I had to literally rush to the bathroom to make it in time. Yeck what a way to wake up... Of course, S. found it all very funny...

But I guess it was all worth it because then I was FINALLY able to remove them and go back to bed with my toys. I used my wonderful Hitachi wand and it took probably less than 10 seconds with it for me to cum hard. God, I cannot even describe the feeling of relief to finally be able to release all the tension and frustration that had built up after so many hours with the Ben-Wa balls inside me!!! It was glorious, lol.

S. seemed very pleased with it all too: He greatly enjoyed knowing that the Ben-Wa balls kept me awake half the night, and the thought of them pressing on my bladder so that I was desperate to go seemed to amuse him to no end. He had told me that I would be wearing them all night simply for his pleasure, so I guess mission accomplished. :) It was a long, and frustrating night, but I'm glad to have pleased him!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment