Sunday, February 27, 2011

Still Sore!

The day after and I'm still sore!!! When I woke up this morning, I rolled over and was like: Owwwwwie! Then I stood up and tried to walk to the bathroom and this is pretty much what it looked like:
Yep, ladies and gents, I am so sore down there, I now officially walk like John Wayne! lol...

So the final tally for the day was: 8 rounds with the vibrator and three with the Hitachi wand. I may have a high sex drive, but that is a LOT of action for one girl on any given day! And that hard vibrator of mine isn't very forgiving after the first five rounds with it...

I came five separate times total (not counting the orgasms that kind of chained together. I lost count of those): Three while using the vibrator, and twice while using the wand... The first two times were actually fun. The third time, I started to get pretty tired, and wished I could stop. The fourth time, was frankly painful. And the fifth time was sheer torture.

I guess I now finally know what the term "forced orgasm" means. By that last time, everything HURT! It hurt like crazy just to get the toy inside me because I was so sore and swollen. And It hurt when I started to tighten up from the stimulation because I was so exhausted. And it hurt when I came because all my muscles down there were just plain worn out!!! All that kept going through my head was a refrain of begging: "No more, please!!! Please make it stop! Please, no more!!!"

I don't think I could have taken another round of stimulation, so thank God S. declared that I was done after my last round at 10:30 last night. I took my umpteenth bath of the day and then collapsed into bed, completely spent by my day of endless orgasms.

2 comments:

  1. Hope to hear more soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've updated my blog at long last! Sorry for the wait! :)

    ReplyDelete