Friday, February 18, 2011

Long Night Ahead

"When you get home, you will insert the Ben-Wa balls. You will keep them in all night long."

Those were the directions S. gave me. My immediate response was whaaaaaaaaat???!!! Where did this come from out of the blue? I absolutely wasn't expecting anything like this. I had been driving along, thinking about work, and then he threw that command at me.

"Am I being punished for something?" I inquired in a small voice, wondering if I had done something wrong.

"Nope!" he responded cheerfully. "This is just for my enjoyment."

Oh...

great...

And so I sit here now with these things inserted deeply inside me, trying not to wiggle or jiggle or make any type of movement that will set off the vibration of the small metal balls within them. Just the feeling of having them inside me, filling me up, is enough to make me very horny. But once they start vibrating, it's all I can do not to rip them out and get a real toy so I can get some relief!It's difficult to describe the feeling the Ben-Wa balls give me: It's like tickling an itch that you can't scratch: It just makes it itch ten times more!

But no toys allowed till morning. I'll just have to endure this feeling all night long, as I'm forbidden to remove them or use any other toys until tomorrow. Did I mention that I'm very, very horny?!!! This is going to be a very long night...

No comments:

Post a Comment