Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Position

I found this picture on TwistedMissy's Blog on Tumblr and for some reason I keep going back to it. It is by no means the most intense BDSM I've seen, nor is there really any wild action going on in the image but perhaps that is why I like it so much.

S. and I are always looking for new positions to try: He often tells me about some new way to restrain me that he's imagined and we discuss how it might work. So that is the first thing that caught my eye in this image. I liked the way the girl's legs are doubled up with her ankles attached to her wrists. I always enjoy being tied in such a way that if I pull against the restraints, I'm only struggling against myself.

The blindfold also arouses me: Being blinded always changes things completely: Losing the ability to see, to anticipate, makes every pause ten times longer, every sensation ten times more powerful. It renders you completely helpless, at the mercy of whatever your Dom/Master cares to do to you.

But perhaps what I like the most about this image is the sense of relaxation the woman gives. She is tied up, unable to see, defenseless against whatever is going to be done to her, and yet she appears relaxed and quietly alert. It's the sense of acceptance of her position that arouses me the most in this image. She is there to be used as the man sees fit, and she is waiting quietly for whatever he may choose to do, knowing this is her position and accepting it fully. To me, that is what makes this image beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment