Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pick a number

So, yesterday I was minding my own business, doing things on the computer when S. texted me:


"Hey sweetie. Choose a number from 1 to 3. Which number do you want?"

I was like: Errrr, what? I had no clue what was going on. So I randomly replied "2" and added: "What is this? A magic trick? lol"  Well, my confusion deepened when he sent me the following:

Hmmm... what's this? I was bewildered. Why is he sending me a picture of a number 2 on an index card? It made no sense. "Errr...okay...what is that???" I texted back, cracking up. But my laughter was short lived as the next picture came:




"HEYYYYYYYYYYY!" I texted back, realizing that this must be the back of the index card marked number 2.

For the record, these are the two toys S. is referring to on the card:
My toy is green but it looks like this with an insertible dildo part and a nub that stimulates the clit.
The lower picture is a standard Hitachi wand.


"Great choice!" S. responded, clearly enjoying himself now. "Enjoy yourself on Saturday." And then: "Hey, you chose your number, not me. "

"Wait! I didn't know what I was getting myself into!" I complained.

"So?" S. replied. "Good slave! :) "

My "Arrrrgh" response led him to inform me that had I picked option number 1, I would have had to finger myself for ten minutes every hour and worn the bit gag all day, and be forbidden to cum until  ten pm. And, had I picked number 3, I would have had to wear the Ben-Wa balls all day long and put both bullets in my ass for five minutes every hour.

That shut me up in a hurry because I soon realized that number 2 was by far the least awful of the 3 options. That is, until he added, that if I cum from using my green toy on the first two sessions with it, I wil have to use the butt plug for the rest of the day. :(  I haven't used any butt plug in weeks and I don't think I could begin to stand it for even 10 minutes let alone all day long! So I absolutely don't dare cum until after the first 5 hours of instructions. Groan...

No comments:

Post a Comment