Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sore!

As I write this, I am on the sixth round of using my vibrator and have gone through two rounds of the Hitachi wand as per S.'s instructions for the day. I have now cum four times today and I am ridiculously sore and swollen. My pussy has been soaked all day long. I've taken two showers and three baths to try to keep up with the liquid gushing from me. I figure, at this rate, I'm going to be seriously dehydrated by 10pm when S. has declared that I can finally stop.

When I complained to him about being really sore down there, his response was to laugh and say that I had been the one begging for my toys the last few days when he teased me mercilessly and I couldn't use them. And so now I had my toys so I should be happy...

Is this what they mean by "Be careful what you wish for"?

No comments:

Post a Comment