Friday, January 7, 2011

Comments & Questions!

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to those of you who have taken the time to leave comments on my blog. It means so very much to me to read your comments and know that there are people out there who care and are interested in what I write!!!

So PLEASE, if you enjoy any of my posts, leave me a comment!!! :) You can do so anonymously so you don't have to worry about remaining private. I'd love it if you would take the time to let me know what you enjoyed reading about, whether you've ever experienced anything like it, how my blog inspires you, if you have any questions, etc.

I will respond to all comments and answer all questions!

<3 Jade

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jade
    I hope you are going to continue your blog. I'm finding it so helpful. It can be hard to find something that lets you know what things are like There's a lot out there about the physical - but less about the mental and emotional. So Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this blog! I've been into bdsm for three years now, however I'm not sure if I'm a dom or a sub... It leans torwards dom, but I enjoy being dominated as well, so I'm confused lol. Anyway, your blog is really helpfull in the way it's not all about the sex, it's about the feelings too! A bliss for a pervert as myself. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete