Friday, January 7, 2011

Inventory of Pain

S. just left: I dropped him off at the airport at noon for his flight home.

I cried when we said goodbye.

Of course, I cried, as I held him close and inhaled his wonderful scent for the last time until Spring. He is the love of my life, and my heart and body ache for him already, although we have barely been separated for over an hour. My house and arms feel empty without him here. He is the most wonderful man in the world. He has made my dreams come true. He is perfect for me. I am eternally grateful for him, now and every single day.

So now I sit here, in my bed, with my laptop propped on my knees, missing his warm presence beside me, and inventorying my many abrasions, contusions, and sore areas. S. sure put me through a gauntlet these past few day! I can't remember ever being so sore all over!

Let's see:

- My jaw aches from having gags pushed into my mouth, especially the ball gag I had to wear while preparing a meal for him yesterday. Whenever I open my mouth wide to yawn, eat, drink, or brush my teeth, it aches, and I have to quickly shut it again.

- My knees are tender and bruised all over from days of kneeling and crawling on all fours all over my apartment, which mainly consists of hardwood floors.

- My palms are bruised and have a few small scratches from crawling on all fours while leashed and being led by S.

-My wrists are bruised and scratched from me yanking on the restraints so fiercely last night when he attached the nipple clamps.

- My neck and shoulders ache from having my arms stretched wide and attached behind and above me to the footboard while I knelt on the floor.

- My ass screams at me every time I sit down, as it is covered in multiple days worth of welts, all criss-crossing one another.

- My anal area still feels sore and stretched from having the giant butt plug in me last night.

- The area between my pussy and anus still aches and it burns like crazy every time I pee, from being rubbed raw by the bondage rope harness chafing against it.

- My breasts sting with the slightest movement and also bear numerous welts from the whip.

- My nipples are incredibly tender and bruised from the cruel bite of the nipple clamps.

...Oh, and I am happier than I have ever been in my life!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment