Friday, January 7, 2011

Spread Wide

This is another update regarding what happened over the past few days while S. was here. Sorry about putting up so many posts all at once, I'm just now catching up! When you read about the last few days, I'm sure you'll understand why: S. kept me VERY busy, lol.

In the last post, I told you all about dinner with the Japanese rope harness, and how I wound up sore and rubbed raw. You might think that was sufficient for one day! But, apparently, S. had other plans for me...

He had been wanting to try a new position for a while now, and so after I had soaked in the tub for a long while and eased some of the pain from the rope harness, he decided it was time to try it out!

S. started by having me kneel at the foot of my bed. Before I continue, I should explain that I have a very nice bedframe: It's an oak wood frame, with scrolled wrought iron throughout the entire center of the head and foot boards. The wrought iron makes a perfect place to attach restraints in any number of different ways (which, I will freely admit, is precisely why I purchased it! Hehe).

Anyhow, S. then put the leather wrist and ankle cuffs on me and attached the spreader bar to my ankles so I was forced to kneel with my legs spread wide. He then brought my arms up and over the back of the footboard so my shoulders were pulled upward and my arms spread completely to either side and attached the wrist restraints to the footboard from the back. That caused me to arch my back and be unable to move at all in any direction.

I was already feeling pretty vulnerable from wearing the rope harness all night and now being spread wide in this position, and that's when he added the blindfold. Not being able to see, just heightens every sensation and makes everything so much more intense because I can't anticipate anything that is going to happen to me!

Then the fun began and I felt S.'s tongue and mouth on my nipples, exploring and teasing them until I was panting. He always teases me that all he has to do is "press" my nipples, and it dispenses moisture from my pussy. So he enjoyed inserting a finger between my legs to test how wet I was and calling me his "dirty, wet mess."

Then I heard him go to the toybox and return, and the next thing I felt was a vibrator on full power on my clit. I jumped as I hadn't been prepared for the sensation, and it caused a simultaneous wave of pleasure and pain (due to my clit having been rubbed raw by the bondage rope during dinner). S. then inserted the vibrator as deeply into my pussy as he could, making me groan in pain and ecstasy and continued to toy with my nipples while I writhed against the restraints.

After a while, he moved away from me, and I heard him leave the bedroom, but I couldn't tell what he was doing. When he returned, I heard him bend down in front of me and then a shock traveled through my body as he brought an ice cube directly against one of my nipples. I moaned and tried to squirm away, but couldn't. He repeated this with the other nipple until both were completely erect.

Then he did something I had not anticipated: He reached down and held the ice cube directly against my clit! I thought I would jump out of my skin when he did this!!! I have never felt anything so cold in my life!!! I pulled helplessly against the wrist restraints and tried desperately to close my legs, but the spreader bar held them wide apart. I swayed my hips from side to side, in an attempt to escape the freezing ice, but to no avail. Then something happened that absolutely delighted S. and horrified me: He pushed the ice deeper into my clit until the lips closed around it and when he took his fingers away, the cube STAYED there on it's own! He was thrilled! But I thought I was going to go out of my mind! The freezing sensation was so intense by this point that it felt like burning and I yanked repeatedly on my cuffs to try to get away.

S. was so thrilled by this development, he decided that it would be a grand idea to try the whip out on my breasts for the very first time while I was distracted by the burning in my pussy. Since I was still blindfolded, and completely preoccupied by my clit area, I didn't even hear him go to the toybox again, and the first lash that landed directly on my left breast, made me jump and convulse in pain so hard, I'm amazed I didn't break the footboard! I'd never experienced any type of breast torture before other than the recent very brief application of the nipple clamps and the stinging in such a sensitive area was insane.

S. quickly followed the first lash up with a series of others, creating welts on each breast and on the skin between them. I writhed and moaned constantly throughout, my awareness leaping between the freezing, burning sensation in my clit, and the fiery streaks of pain on my breasts. My legs were trembling as they struggled to keep me upright, and my shoulders screamed at me as each new lash of the whip caused me to throw myself forward and backwards against the restraints, straining all of my muscles.

Once S. was satisfied with the pattern he created across my torso, he bent down to check the ice, and pushed the remainder even deeper into my pussy. At this point, I was shaking and moaning uncontrollably. He kept his hand like that for a few moments, and then finally took pity on me and removed it. He then moved around me, removing first my wrist and then my ankle cuffs. As soon as the wrist restraints were off, I collapsed forward, with my head on the floor, and my body curled as close together as I could manage while still attached to the spreader bar. S. finally removed the ankle cuffs, and took off the blindfold. But I was too disoriented to keep my eyes open. I just stayed on the floor, in a fetal position, panting and trembling.

And then I felt a tap on my shoulder: "Up!" he commanded. I struggled to obey, and with S.'s help, I made it to my feet. I couldn't do anything but press my head into his chest and cling to him at this point. He gently guided me to the bed and helped me into it. He covered me and curled up beside me, holding me gently and reassuring me that he was there and that he loved me. As always, when I am deep in subspace, time is meaningless and I floated there for a while until I slowly began to regain control of my senses. S. always takes exquisite care of me after he is done playing, and he remained by my side, caressing and talking to me softly until I was finally able to respond and move around normally again.

After that, I went to clean up in the bathroom. It was very strange to see the welt marks on my breasts as I've only ever had welts on my ass before and have had to look into a mirror to see them. Being able to just look down and see and these welts was strange and delightful. It made me smile to know that S. had definitively claimed another area of my body as his.

No comments:

Post a Comment