Saturday, January 8, 2011

Leashed

This will be an update about the last day S. and I spent together before he had to return home. And then after I write one more post about the final night, my blog will finally be up to date! :)

On our before last night together, S. decided to put the collar and leash on me right before we got in bed. He grinned, as he attached it, and told me that he hoped that I didn't have to pee or anything because, from now on, if I had to leave the bed for any reason, I would need to wake him up and ask permission and he would then lead me on all fours to and from the bathroom or wherever else I needed to go.

Of course, being told this immediately made me thirsty, have to pee, want to go check on a million things, etc. Just knowing that I couldn't leave the bed without his permission and that if I were to receive permission, it would mean crawling on all fours like a dog, while he smirked at me and yanked on my leash, was maddening!!! I groaned and turned over in bed, trying to settle down for the night. But I soon realized that I was really thirsty. I tried to put it out of my mind, but the longer I lay there, the thirstier I got. I debated back and forth with myself: Could I just put my thirst aside for the entire night and wake up parched? Or was it worth it to beg permission for a drink and crawl on hands and knees in humiliation to the kitchen to alleviate my thirst?

I went back and forth in my mind, but finally my thirst won and I meekly asked S. if I could get some water. He grinned and bounced of the the bed, holding the leash. I followed him, and stood uncertainly by the bed for a few seconds until he pointed at the floor and said "Down!" Grimacing, I knelt before him and then began to crawl on all fours behind him while he led the way to the kitchen, occasionally giving my leash a little yank. It was completely humiliating!

When we got to the kitchen, he took a glass and filled it with some water. I wasn't sure what to expect next, but he plopped it right on the floor in front of me. I looked down at it, wondering if he expected me to drink from it on the floor, or what. I looked back up at him, as he grinned down at me: "Well, you'd better figure out a way to carry it back to the bedroom with you now, hadn't you?" he taunted me. "Maybe in your teeth?" he grinned wider.

I looked back at the plastic tumbler and decided there was NO way I was going to carry the thing in my mouth. It would spill everywhere! But there was also no way for me to crawl while holding it in one hand. Fortunately, I had a brainwave!!! I took the tumbler in one hand and stretched my arm out, placing it several feet in front of me and then crawled forward on all fours to where the cup was. I then repeated this, placing the cup several feet in front of me each time, and then crawling to it. S. laughed, seeing that I had found a clever way to get the drink back to the bedroom while still following his rules, and so we made our way slowly back to the bedroom with me moving the cup each time and then crawling to it.

Once I got back in bed, finally, I drank deeply and felt much better, albeit still humiliated. It was such a strange feeling, having a leash attached to my collar and knowing the other end was around S.'s wrist. And knowing that my freedom of movement was completely controlled by S. for the remainder of the night caused my heart to thump loudly. I felt simultaneously restricted and protected. I glanced at the half drained cup of water beside me: I wanted to gulp all of the water, but I was worried about having to pee in the middle of the night, so I let the remaining water sit on the bedside table.

It took a little while to get to sleep, but I eventually did fall deeply asleep in S.'s arms. I woke up from time to time during the night when the metal D ring on the collar and the metal clip on the leash clanked softly together as I moved in the bed. I would wake up and remember the situation I was in, and then settle back down and fall asleep again.

Around 3am, I woke up and realized that I needed to go to the bathroom, but unfortunately not just to pee: I needed to do number two. :( I was horrified by this development. The thought of having someone in the room with me when I peed was mortifying. But the thought of having anyone anywhere near me when I went number two was simply intolerable. I spent the next hour and twenty minutes or so, tossing and turning, trying desperately to get back to sleep, but unable to, due to an increasing need to go to the bathroom.

Finally, around 4:20am, I tapped S. on the shoulder and said in a small meek voice: "I have to go to the bathroom and go number two. Is there any way, please, please, please, please, PLEASE, you would consider just letting me go? PLEASE!!!!!" S. was silent for a moment, considering, and then he said: "All right, you can go on your own, but just for this ONE thing!" He held up his index finger, emphasizing ONE.

I gasped in relief and said "Yes, yes, just this one! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank, you!!!!" I have never felt so grateful in my life! I jumped out of the bed, before he could reconsider or change his mind, and rushed to the bathroom. My god, what a relief!!! After I was done, I returned to bed and kissed and thanked S. about thirty more times, in deep gratitude. After that, the remainder of the night was so much better. I slept peacefully in his arms, and when I did wake up from time to time, I enjoyed the thought that the leash connected me to him.

When we finally both woke up late that next morning, we snuggled and talked for a little while. Then, after a little bit, S. said: "Do you have to go to the bathroom?" But before I could respond, he said: "Well I guess it doesn't matter if you have to or not, because I have to pee, and that means you're coming with me!" He hopped out of bed, and pulled on the leash, forcing me to follow. Once more, the instant I was out of bed, he pointed to the ground and commanded me to get on all fours. I complied and crawled behind him, feeling like some kind of animal.

S. led me to the bathroom and then pointed to a spot beside the toilet and told me to kneel there. I crawled to the spot and obeyed, kneeling beside him, and he then proceeded to pee, without the slightest sign of embarrassment. I, on the other hand, was mortified: Kneeling there, leashed, and forced to watch him urinate. I blushed bright red: It was so embarrassing!!!

When he was done, S. told me that it was now my turn. I groaned and covered my face with my hands. I couldn't bear the thought of him watching me. I gave him my most pleading look, gazing up at him, from my kneeling position. He seemed to understand, because he draped the leash around my neck and told me he'd be right outside the door when I was done. I gratefully thanked him and then completed my business, and washed my hands. It struck me as humorous while I was carefully drying them, that I had just washed my hands when I was about to get them filthy by crawling all over the floor on my hands and knees again.

I opened the bathroom door, and S. pointed to the floor once more. I sighed but didn't complain because I was still very grateful for him letting me use the bathroom alone. So I got to my hands and knees and followed obediently behind him as he led the way to the living room. He went over to the couch and sat down. I stopped when he did, with several feet of leash between us. S. crooked his index finger and beckoned me closer so I complied until my face was even with his knees. He patted me on the head, like he would a pet and commented on how nice this was. I groaned a little and hid my face in his lap.
Then S. pulled his PJs and boxers down and told me that I needed to make myself useful as long as I was there, and ordered me to suck on him until he became hard. So I did. It was frankly a relief to have something to focus on and do instead of just sitting there on all fours like some sort of animal, feeling humiliated. So I threw myself into the task and worked at making him become as hard as possible.

After a little while, S stood up and led me to the bedroom, with me crawling behind him on all fours. Once there, he had me remove my top and then told me to use my hands to finish him off. I sat up on my knees and used my hands and mouth together until he was about to cum, and then he took over and sprayed cum all over my torso, covering my breasts and dripping down onto my belly below.

When he had spent his load and dripped every last drop of cum onto me, S. picked up the leash again and led me back to the bathroom. He bent down and removed the collar and then told me to get in the shower with him and wash him. I stood up and gladly followed him in. This part was lots of fun! I really enjoyed washing him from head to toe: I started with the body wash and put a generous amount on a washcloth and then gently washed every inch of him, kneeling to get his lower half. I then shampooed his hair, and rinsed him off completely.

When I was done, S. indicated that it was now my turn to wash myself and I did so. He made things somewhat more difficult, by continuously playing with my breasts while I tried to wash and condition my hair, which made it extremely difficult to focus, But eventually, we were both clean and he stepped out of the shower, with me close behind. S. tossed me a towel and told me to dry him and I obeyed, carefully drying him all over and rubbing his hair until it was towel dry as well. S. then commanded me to use the already wet towel to dry myself. He told me that slaves have to make do with their Masters' towels after they have already been used. I complied and dried myself as well as I could with the damp towel.

Once we were both dry, S. didn't replace the collar, but told me to follow him to the living room and we both snuggled on the couch for a while. It was really nice. :) Around lunch time, S. told me that I should go prepare us lunch, but that he was going to put the ball gag on me while I was doing it. This served a dual purpose: To ensure my silence while I worked on our lunches, and because he knows that the ball gag makes my jaw very sore and he enjoyed the thought of me trying to eat lunch immediately after removing the gag, with an aching jaw.

So I went to work in the kitchen, with the ball gag deep in my mouth, forcing my jaw as wide as it could go. It was a weird feeling to be doing such a mundane task with a gag inserted. I found it very distracting! I wondered what exactly to make but since I had no way to ask S. what he wanted, I decided to make a number of different small dishes and that way he could just pick what he wanted. It took quite a while to get everything ready and set the table, and then I went in to where he was on the computer and touched him on the shoulder. I pointed to indicate the food was ready.

"I'll be there in just a minute," S. replied, grinning at my red face. So I sat on the edge of the bed, next to the computer desk and waited. S. chatted continuously at me as if nothing were going on, and eventually turned around and smirked: "Why are you being so quiet?" he taunted: "Oh right, you can't speak, can you?" I hung my head and blushed more. He kept this up for a little while, and then finally stood up and reached behind my head and unbuckled the gag. "Oooo you drooled a lot!" he teased me when he saw how wet the gag and my chin were. I hung my head more, and tried to wipe away the drool.

I then followed S. to the table and we sat down to eat. My jaw was aching because the ball gag causes me to stretch my mouth to it's absolute limit and I had been wearing it for quite a while. I looked at all the nice food in front of me and wondered which would require me opening my mouth the least. I settled on the soup to start with and put tiny spoonfuls into my mouth between my barely parted lips, rubbing my jaw from time to time to ease my sore muscles. S. found this quite amusing. Eventually, as the meal progressed and the soreness abated, I was able to eat more normally, but I knew from past experience that my jaw would ache for several days to come whenever I opened my mouth wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment