Monday, January 3, 2011

Here at Last!!!

UPDATE:

S. is FINALLY here!!! Let me say that again:
HE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It means we have a very short time together but I’m so very grateful for any time at all!!! It was such a great feeling to see him coming down the steps at the airport at long last. I had been so stressed out over the past few days, waiting and hoping and then having my hopes dashed each day. So when I finally caught sight of him, I just started grinning and couldn’t stop! What a sight for sore eyes!!!

Poor S. was exhausted by his ordeal with his flights being cancelled, and rescheduled, and then being on standby for two full days and being stuck at an airport in the middle of nowhere. By the time we got out of the airport and drove home, it was 11:30 at night on the 30th. He was VERY glad to finally just get here and be able to relax. He went right to the bathroom and took a long hot, relaxing bath while I finished up preparations for a very late dinner.

I had asked S. earlier that day what he would want to eat when he arrived and he just said something hot like soup. So I did a little research online and found a great baked potato soup recipe for the crock pot. I cooked it all afternoon while waiting for him to arrive, and I just had to add the finishing touches while he bathed and relaxed.  It turned out yummy!!!! And S. said he loved it, which made me very happy. I LOVE to cook for him! It makes me so very happy to be able to take good care of him by cooking foods that he really enjoys. I also made some great cookies from scratch so we had those for dessert.

After that, we both fell in bed, exhausted. There was some play but not too much since we were both so tired at this point. S. decided he wanted to get me in his favorite position where I’m on my knees on the edge of the bed, bent over, with my hands reaching back for my ankles on either side. He attached the wrist and ankle restraints and then secured each wrist to the outside of the corresponding ankle. This leaves me spread and vulnerable with my ass in the air for him to do whatever he wishes. He spent a little time with the whip, re-establishing his ownership of my ass, and making some nice new stripes, and then had his way with me. He was very excited after our being separated for so long so he came very quickly. It made me very happy to know that he was pleased.

Due to the late hour, we then just cuddled in bed and I fell asleep in his arms, feeling safe and very very loved! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I always love to know the people are reading my blog and enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete