Friday, January 7, 2011

Dining in a Rope Harness

Okay so I owe my readers an update regarding what took place over the past few days, so here we go:

As you know, S. decided that it would be great fun (for him that is), to place me in a bondage rope harness and then have me go out to dinner with friends that way. I was dreading it because he has put me in it a couple of nights previously, and it quickly became very difficult to bear. And the thought of not only having to wear the harness for several hours, but having to act perfectly normal in public while doing so, was daunting.

The harness consists of a loop around the back of the neck and then three knots about a handspan apart going down the front of my torso: One directly on the collarbone, one right above where the breasts start, and one right below the breasts. Then the rope is brought between my legs and pulled tight so it rubs directly against my clit and is as deep as possible in my butt crack. The rope is pulled up my spine and pulled through the part around my neck, making it a single tight loop so no matter which way I bend, it pulls on my pussy and anus. Then the rope is wrapped back and forth around my torso and the areas between the knots so it forms a harness above and around my breasts and belly area, making it all even tighter. The ultimate result is that the chest is constricted somewhat and no matter what position you are in, constant pressure is exerted on the pussy and anal areas, and any movement causes chafing in the most sensitive and vulnerable places.
I can't say that I was very gracious about it when S. put the harness on me. I immediately began to freak out, because I was so afraid that my vanilla friends would catch sight of the bright purple bondage rope running around my neck. I fretted about what to wear and changed my mind several times before settling on a Hoodie because I could pull the ties close together and pull the hood close around my neck, shielding my neck from sight. For good measure, and from sheer paranoia, I added a scarf as well. I was so afraid that the knots were visible beneath the fabric though, or that my friends would question why I was wearing a hoodie plus a scarf indoors. So I was pretty whiny while getting dressed and I distinctly remember telling S. several times that I didn't like him at all any more while he drove us to the restaurant. He kept reassuring me that nobody would know anything was up...that is as long as I didn't have that tortured look on my face the entire time. lol.

The ride to the restaurant sucked: I had barely had time to adjust to the harness at all, I was terrified by the prospect of wearing the bondage rope in public even though it wasn't visible, and my clit was already burning. S. drove and I was supposed to be giving him directions but I was so preoccupied by what was happening with the rope, I could barely focus on anything. I have driven the route a thousand times, but when S asked me which way to go, it was as if I'd never been on that road before. He'd say: "Do I turn left at the next light?" And I'd look confused and say "No." Then when we got to the next light, I'd say "Oh, turn left! Turn left!" And poor S. would have to turn at the last minute. He kept teasing me, saying: "Jeez, sweetie, I don't know why you're so unfocused tonight!" And I'd growl at him in frustration.

Anyway, I managed to act more or less normal once we got to the restaurant and greeted our friends. Fortunately, they were already seated so I didn't have to hug them hello. One of my biggest fears had been them feeling the rope harness when we hugged. But I made it unscathed into my seat, and put on my best act throughout the meal. It was so weird to sit there in a public place, knowing that I was wearing bondage rope under my clothes, and feeling them every time I moved in any direction. I was so afraid the waiter or other people around me would guess what was going on and I worried constantly about blushing. I kept seeing S. smirk out of the corner of my eye, but I couldn't really look at him because turning my head and torso that far was torture. As a result, I was forced to stare ahead most of the meal, and couldn't read his face at all.

The harness already was tight and uncomfortable at the start of the meal. But, by the end, my constant laughing at funny things my friends said and all the movement from riding in the car, walking to the restaurant, etc had caused a tremendous amount of chafing and the entire area down there felt like it was on fire. I was trying very hard not to show the discomfort on my face.

Then, S. decided to spice things up by casually putting his arm around me and pulling on the harness at various points on my neck and back. A pretty hilarious battle ensued where he tried to tug, and I tried to push my entire body as hard as I could against the back of the booth, trapping his arm so he couldn't tug, while both acting completely normal. We smiled and nodded and made polite talk while he tried to surreptitiously yank on the ropes and I tried to discretely crush his arm. I have no idea if my friends noticed anything, but at least they had the grace not to say anything about it.

At the end of the meal, I put on my coat and quickly air kissed my friends, forgoing the usual hugs. Just before we left the table, one friend commented that I had dropped my napkin, and I reflexively bent over without thinking, to pick it up. I immediately realized my mistake as the ropes bit so deep into my clit and anal area, I wasn't able to suppress gasping "Oh Jesus". Fortunately, in the hustle and bustle of leaving the table, the only one that heard me was S., so I straightened up and tried to compose my face from the look of pain I knew was on it, and hurried out of there. By the time we got to the car, I was just desperate to remove the harness. The drive home was worse than the drive to the restaurant as I felt ever single bump in the road, dip and turn chafing my already raw skin. I had to endure it for a few more minutes until we got home and then I practically ran to the bathroom to take it off. It was a complete blessed relief to remove it at long last!!! The area of rope that had been between my legs was soaked through and all of my private areas had been rubbed raw and stung like crazy.

When I took a bath, the water hitting that area brought tears to my eyes and I soaked for a long time to try to ease the pain. After my bath, I asked S. how he had enjoyed the evening, and the wide grin on his face told me that he had enjoyed a lot more than just the steak...

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't have experienced so much pain =/
    Chaffing is pretty much unavoidable but softer rope, or not having it as tight would help. It doesn't sound like you enjoyed your self too much there.

    ReplyDelete