Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In Trouble...

Oh boy, I'm in trouble :(

Sunday night, S. told me that on Tuesday, I would have to insert the double vibrating bullets and use them on high for 10 minutes prior to each time I drove anywhere. Since I drive for work, he knew for sure that I would have to use the bullets at least 4 times during that day. I whined and complained, and argued about the logistics of carrying out his orders, but there was no changing his mind. So I gave up and tried to put it out of my mind until Tuesday.

Then Monday came, and I went off to work, but I wound up getting conjunctivitis. It started around midday with a slightly red and scratchy eye. Then it became worse and worse all afternoon and by Monday night, my eye was blood red and very itchy and uncomfortable. :(  I decided I needed to call the doctor first thing in the morning and see if I could get a prescription for some antibiotic eyedrops. I didn't even think about what S. had ordered me to do the following day because I was preoccupied with my eye, and he didn't bring it up either. 

Early this morning, I woke up and checked my eye in the mirror and, sure enough, it was all red and goopy and super itchy. So I called the doctor's office. It took several tries to get through, and when I finally did, the secretary told me they couldn't fit me in today. So I asked her to PLEASE get the doctor to at least fax a prescription for eyedrops to my pharmacy so my eye didn't get even worse overnight. She said she would check with the doctor and call me back to let me know.

I was mad that they couldn't fit me in and frustrated not knowing if I was going to get my prescription or not, so I dressed in a hurry and went off to work, feeling very grumpy. All I had on my mind were my itchy eye and the prescription. I didn't think about anything else. So, I got to work and worked steadily for several hours until S. texted me. We chatted briefly and then he suddenly asked:

"Wait a minute, did you perform the scenario with the double bullets?"

My heart nearly stopped when I read his words. I was like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO! I completely, totally forgot!!! :( :( :(  So I texted S. back and apologized profusely and said my mind had been full with thoughts of conjunctivitis and I totally forgot about it. And he hadn't reminded me!

His response came quickly: "It's not my job to remind you. You should have it in the back of your head after I command you to do something."

I couldn't argue with that I guess. So I felt awful! :( I kept apologizing. Then he told me I was going to be punished for not obeying him:

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I'm supposed to insert the Ben-Wa balls all day long from the time I leave for work, until the time I go to bed. And I cannot use any other toys or cum until the end of the following day on Thursday. This is a much much longer period of time than I have EVER used the Ben-Wa balls, and I know full well they are going to be making me completely insane within minutes after I insert them. I can't imagine dealing with them for something like 16 hours straight, more than half of which I'll be at work!!! :(

When I complained that I can't pee with them inside me, S. said that I can remove them for that, BUT the awful catch is that for every one minute they are out of me, he plans to multiply that minute by ten and make me have the largest butt plug inside me the next day for that period of time. :( :( :( So, in other words, if I have the Ben-Wa balls out for just 5 minutes to urinate, that means 50 minutes of torture the next day with the huge plug. :( :( :( Then he added that I have to also wear the anal beads to work all day on Thursday as well. :( :( :( And then, when I get home, instead of getting any relief, I'll have to exchange plugs for the total minutes I took the Ben-Wa balls out...multiplied by 10. :(

When I expressed my great dismay at being punished so severely for being distracted by my conjunctivitis and forgetting to do what he told me, S.'s response was: "You remember that I don't joke around with punishments. I'm not going to be soft on you any time soon." and "You poor thing. Maybe you will remember not to forget your scenario from now on, then." :(

All I know is that I must have really pissed him off, because this is a heck of a punishment for forgetting to do something! :(

2 comments:

  1. How did your punishments go? I am sure he has forgiven you.
    I really enjoy reading about your experiences with S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wiscbone! :)

    Thank you so much for your comment! It always makes me smile so much to know that there are actually people out there that read my blog! :)

    S. actually decided to relent a bit and so I only had to do the part with the Ben-Wa balls and not the plug. I was very grateful for his taking into consideration the fact that I was worried about the doctor. And I took the ensuing punishment with good grace, knowing it was still my fault for not remembering, despite the extenuating circumstances.

    As always, I am grateful for him knowing when to push my limits, when to be gentle, when to be strict, and when to be lenient. He always seems to strike the exact right balance for me! I am such a lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete