Sunday, January 23, 2011

January Flies By

Just a quick note tonight to let you all know I haven't forgotten about you or my blog :)

Things have just been very busy lately, and with S. back in his hometown, not so much to blog about.

It took over two weeks for the deepest bruises and marks on my body to fade away completely after S. left. The ones on my breasts lingered the longest. It was such a strange thing to see every time I bathed. An instant reminder of S. and everything that happened, and that it was REAL.

I've spent so many years dreaming of BDSM scenarios that sometimes it's hard to believe that the things that S. did with me actually happened and aren't just a part of some wild dream I had, you know? So the bruises and aches and pains were a great reminder that I didn't imagine him or dream up all of the events I wrote about. And that I am clearly the luckiest girl in the world! :)

Other than healing, the last few weeks have been pretty uneventful. I guess S. decided I needed time to recouperate after the time we spent together lol. So he let me be.

Until today, that is.

I had my phone set so I didn't hear him text me this morning. But he called me after a couple of hours, early this afternoon and demanded whether I'd seen his texts. I was like: Huh? What texts? I picked up my phone and checked and was like Ohhhhhhhh noooooooo... I totally was taken by surprise. His texts were a series of instructions for me to finger myself for 5 minutes out of every 30 minutes until he came home, and two 30 minute sessions with the butt plug. I hadn't been expecting anything like that at all, so I felt like the breath had been knocked out of me, reading his instructions.

Since I missed reading his texts when he sent them, he added a 30 minute session with a plug AND the Ben-Wa balls. Groan. AND forbade me to lie in bed with them: I could only sit in my hard wooden chair, or else walk around. Which means I had the choice between not putting pressure on the butt plug, but dealing with intense vibrations from the balls, or else keeping the balls still but having to cope with the intense pressure on the plug... damned if you do, damned if you don't... Argh! I wound up doing a bit of both...

So, needless to say it's been a bit of a crazy afternoon for me. I'm now VERY horny from all the fingering. But my ass is frankly killing me. Apparently four weeks of nothing being inserted back there makes for a very rough time getting back into the training process. When I finally removed the largest plug after the last 30 minute ordeal, I had to just lie on my bed for a long while, on my tummy, trying not to cry. It HURRRRRRRRRRRRTS! Argh.

On the other hand I guess I've been getting too feisty of late, and there's nothing like a crazy sore ass to remind me of my place... groan...I have a feeling I'm going to be a lot more submissive when I talk to S. later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment