Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Master

The following post is written by S., my darling Dom while I was at work today: It will give you a perspective into his devilish mind. Enjoy!

Jade



         Today, I will be submitting my ideas and thoughts regarding the event that I orchestrated for my dirty slave. It has been known that my slave has been blogging about our daily events on a regular basis. Well, she is at work right now, so I believe it is time for me to write on her blog for once. I mean the Doms and Subs have a right to see my point of view too, Right?  A countless number of Jade's experiences have been posted after each scenario that I developed. And today I will give the reader a sneak peak into my mind.

         My slave is driving to work right now. I was nice enough to send her to work today with wet panties. I have also left quite a few welts on her ass to claim my territory over the past few days. So as she drives right now, she has to contend with a sore ass from the whip and a wet pussy that is dripping onto her panties. I hope she truly enjoys helping out her clients and coworkers, as her damp panties begin to press deeply into her wet pussy. Her ass emitting a dull pain that sparks the fear of her master waiting at home with different scenarios juggling inside my head for my dirty slave.

          This isn't my blog so I won't dabble into my past and reveal everything about my perspective of each event with my slave, but I figured I would go over my hot and cold scenario with the double bullet toy that I put my slave through yesterday. My mind is quite strange if I might be frank, when it comes to putting together each scenario. I don't go onto websites nor do I talk to other Doms and Subs in relationships to gain creative ways to tease and discipline my slave. Instead, I can just be walking along, and suddenly an event will pop in my head randomly. I don't put very much advance thought into my scenarios. I just let them flow into my head whenever they want. I believe that is the style that works best for my mind, and it suits me and Jade.

         I've always been fascinated with placing my slave in each scenario that is conjured into my head, such as, hot and cold scene I put her through yesterday. Obviously, this isn't anything unique in retrospect, a mere children's game that can serve (I.E. "Marco Polo"). My job is to find a way to transform these games into something especially for my slave. So that's how I came up with Hot and Cold game idea. The double bullets with the remote was perfect to do the job!

         I baited each room with a few toys for my slave as she bathed in peace, unaware of my actions. A rush of ecstasy burst into my body as I planted each toy, imagining her blindfolded and on her hands and knees, attempting to locate each one. But I had to be mindful at the same time: some of the toys are hard to find due to their shape and size so I placed beacons on a few toys such as using my shirt with the vibrator, or else used verbal commands to give her a hint of what to look for in each room. My scenarios require my slave to submt her body to me as each toy tests her endurance with either pain with pleasure. If it is a plug. I set up a condition for insertion until she finds the next toy. If it is a dildo or wand, I set up a condition for a time limit. This is depending if the vibrators have buttons to control each level of stimulation. So I simply just divide the time into intervals for each level of stimulation.

         Watching Jade at the end of the scenario is the greatest ecstasy, whether I'm fucking her deeply in the ass, pussy or mouth. I love making her dirty as my cum fills her up or drips off her breasts and runs down her pussy. Some of the gags we use cause her to drool copiously until a puddle is formed below her on the ground. I love making her my dirty slave and my scenarios are designed to make her be dirty every night.

         Now for a sneak preview that Jade doesn't know about yet: Tonight will be fun: Jade and I are heading to a restaurant with some friends to eat and socialize, but my slave won't be in her normal condition. I have decided to place the bondage rope on her under her clothes, in the same harness I put on her the other night. She will have to bear the feeling of it tightening around her and biting into her tender areas as she moves and adjusts to sitting tonight. Her friends will have no clue what is going on and what will they think as they hug each other tonight for old time sakes and feel the harness I have placed on her under her clothes? She will surely be mortified! This will be an interesting evening out for both of us!

I've also planned to plant my slave on her knees, with the spreader bar forcing her legs apart, on the floor at the end of the bed as her hands are tied to the bed posts. Her body will form an X pattern as I bite, lick and suck against her nipples to make them sensitive and then use the whip against her breasts for the first time. I'll make sure her mouth is full of my cock as I become hard and prepare to pound against her pussy tonight as she remains helplessly tied against the end of the foot-board. This will be a lovely night for my slave!

No comments:

Post a Comment