Monday, November 22, 2010

Conversations with S.

 During the few weeks we were apart this summer, S. and I talked every single day and night, either by text message or on Skype voice or Skype with video. The text below is transcribed from one of our conversations when S. wanted to really make me horny and squirm. He seems to love making it difficult for me to focus on daily tasks and often sends me relentless streams of messages to distract me when I'm trying to do something that takes some concentration. The following text is a perfect example.

“What’s wrong, Jade? I want to listen to you pant and look into your eyes and read your face as you bite your lip when I give you my first command:  Go to the bed and bend over and spread your legs. I’ll swipe my fingers softly against your panties and rotate my two fingers around those soft warm lips just beneath the fabric. I’ll wait for a moment and observe  your panties for wet spots. I’ll whisper in your ear: “I’m about to make your panties wet.”

You’ll squirm as I press my fingers against your panties and rotate my two fingers around those soft, warm lips again. I’ll suddenly jerk your head back by grabbing your long, brown hair and tell you: “You’re beginning to drip onto my fingers.” This will cause you to feel humiliated and exposed. I’ll take advantage of your confusion and slide your panties off, so you can feel the soaked fabric dragging against your legs and causing them to become wet also.

I’ll tie your hands to the headboard and rub my fingers softly against your pussy’s wet lips and pull your head back to show you my fingers, rubbing together with your sweet juices running down them. I’ll open my mouth widely and slowly pull my tongue towards my fingers and wrap my tongue around them as you watch me. I’ll whisper in your ears that you are so wet right now and make you bite your lip as I smirk. 

After I suck on my fingers, I’ll wrap a blindfold over your eyes and wait a few minutes. After you’ve squirmed for a while, I’ll slide my fingers inside your wet, swollen pussy and thrust them deeply inside you and watch you as I lick around the clit. I’ll lick my lips to moisten them for you and apply my hot breath on your swollen pussy until you moan and beg for me to eat you out. Then I'll start to bite on your lips, making you gasp, and pull them up softly and let them slide off my teeth and catch them with my lips and suck on them while rubbing my tongue around them. I’ll do that for both of your swollen lips while fingering you hard and fast. I’ll suddenly stop, my fingers deep inside you, and shove my tongue deep inside as you begin to cum and grind on my fingers and tongue.

After making you cum, I'll notice that you dripped all over my hard cock and pull your hair and tell you that you made my dick wet and that is not allowed. I will let go of your hair as you clench your legs together from cumming once already. You will feel a leather pad sliding down your thigh, making you tremble, and then I'll bring it under your chin to raise your head. I will smirk and tell you that you have been very bad for dripping all over my hard cock without me telling you to. You will bite your lip and shake as I slap your ass hard on each cheek with the crop until you have 4 or 5 welts on each cheek, while I remind you: This is your punishment for dripping on my cock.  


Then I will grab some ice and let it drip on your ass to torment you with the cool water on your enflamed welts. I will demand you open your mouth widely to clean my cock from your cum and allow it to throb and grow harder inside your mouth as I command that you to wrap your tongue around the head. I will then untie you and spin you around to make you dizzy. I will place a ball gag and collar on you and attach a leash to your collar. I will lead you down off the bed and command you to follow me on all fours on the floor. I'll lead you over to a small table and tie your hands and leash to it so you are bent over with your legs spread wide. I will remove the blindfold and command you to keep your head bent low where you can see horizontal to your pussy. I will rub the riding crop on your sore ass to remind you of the stinging pain if you dare disobey me.

I will force you to watch my cock as your head is bent down: Gliding against your pussy lips as I slowly penetrate you. You will be forced to see my cock slide into you slowly and deeply until I hear you groan and pant loudly. I will then go deeper and faster until you cum. Then I’ll remove the gag and command you to suck on it with your tongue and glide down the shaft. I will order you to stop after you please me and have cleaned all your cum off my cock. I will then apply a vibrator on your pussy on high and shove my cock in your ass, pushing it in slowly and deeply. You will hear me moaning loudly as I am cumming my hot load in your ass and forcing you to cum a third time from the vibrator.

So yeah, good luck focusing on ANYthing with messages like these coming in every few minutes... Some days I just don't seem to get a whole lot done...gee, I wonder why?..

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with LinkShrink and get money from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you can't guess what muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and burns fat.

    If this "hidden" highly powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.

    ReplyDelete