Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Day I Forgot How to Read

Hmmmm... So, apparently my dearest Dom is greatly enjoying my blog. This makes me a very happy girl! :)

However, he decided to demonstrate this fact to me tonight by having me insert a double bullet vibrator: One inside my pussy, and the other nestled right in my clit.

And then he ordered me to read my blog ALOUD to him...

I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???!!!
Those bullets make me crazy! Especially with both inserted, I had a hard time not letting my teeth chatter.

Oh and he started me on the low setting, and kept increasing the vibration after each 5 minute interval.So just as I thought I might be able to get a grip, I would be jolted by the new wave of sensations that became increasingly hard to ignore.

I'd pause to gasp and try to take a few seconds to refocus on what I was doing, and he'd go: "Chop, chop! Keep reading!"

Then, to make matters worse, at one point, I looked up, and saw that he was calmly sitting there, eating a cookie and smirking at me as I struggled to get each word out. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I somehow don't think my reading was real coherent. And each time the vibration level increased, it got worse. By the time I finished the blog post, I'm pretty sure I was reading only a few words at a time in between pants.

I'm beginning to think maybe really really short blog posts are the way to go! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment