Friday, November 26, 2010

Japanese Rope Bondage

Japanese rope bondage is one of the first things you will learn about if you start investigating bondage. Unlike using leather or metal restraints to simply secure a submissive in place, Shibari, as it is called, is an entire art form!!!

The masters of this type of bondage form intricate patterns on their subs' bodies with the rope, creating restraints and harnesses that are beautiful to behold. I will admit, that I have always been a fan of the images I've seen of this type of work!
I had mentioned it to S. and he too seemed to enjoy the various amazing rope creations. Then, he found this while looking for instructions on how to tie his necktie in a windsor knot:

S. immediately decided that this was a wonderful idea, particularly the final step where it says: "You can even wear clothes over it, and no-one will be able to tell it's there!" He laughed sadistically and told me that he was definitely going to create a rope harness and then go out shopping or to dinner with me, just to see my reaction!

I was like omfg when he said this, because I know full well that I would probably be beet red and be completely flustered the entire time, and I told him so.

His response? "That's the point, sweetie!"

Oh boy...

1 comment:

  1. Extremely informative. I wanted to thank you for this excellent post.

    ReplyDelete